Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

OMG the omen is coming out today !!!

that movie is gonna be freaky !

hey do youys think it is gonna be a good movie ? & do you believe in 666 ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the omen" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hmmm i dunno lately wot they say as being scary aint really scary dunno if ill go watch this

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i mite go watch it

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
yeah i really wanna watch it too,i saw the previous one and really enjoyed it..tho it somehow dint have a satisfactory ending...but i guess thats how all these are..and i dont really belive in the 666 thing tho i always read anythnig about it...its kinda interesting...recently there was thing in the news that said that the makers of the omen have always had some kind of misfortune..like this time i think the directors brother had an accident or something and Gregory peck in the old version was about to board a flight that crashed...i guess if u believe in these things too much there is something that might happen and strengthen ur beliefs...so best not to believe.. Smile

~smarties~

~smarties~

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i went it was alright i wasnt so scared

AnGeLeYeZz

Goldie

AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
it looks alright .. i dunt really wanna see it, i dont like scaree movies LOL .. i heard it wasnt so scary though ... and i dont believe in the whole 666 theory, i agree with what traveller said, if u believe ull notice more things which will only make ur belief stronger, so its better not to believe lols

Edited by AnGeLeYeZz - 11 June 2006 at 9:11pm

*~Bianca~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Bianca~*

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
i dont like watching scary movies either

starcity

Goldie

starcity

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i watched the old one which was suppose to b scarier but i didnt find it scary at all. This one is suppose to be worse than the 1st, the only difference is that the boy looks freakier Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top