Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fosla

Nandini

Wow!!! I read the 4 parts in one go girl.. It was definitely a fiction that I would bookmark to read. Short and crisp parts and making the viewer glued to their seat for the next part.
The intro of the changed Ram was mindblowing. Loved how you brought that out. The lone man in the shore was beautiful. The hurt was evident naah with PK's letter revealing things and the disappearance after the divorce. Love how you kept the man still in love post all this. The portraits of a smiling Priya was another hit. Dadi and Rishabh are gonna be crucial in this atleast. hopefully they are more than silent spectators.
The mutual pain and the feeling of happiness at the new arrival was splendid. Can't wait for things to unfold and Ram to find his Priya.
Why has he still spared the evil family and let them enjoy the benefits of KM?

You are a fabulous writer girl. Keep it up! I think we should chuck Sita Gita productions and start Eena Mina Tina productions!!๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks angie, We all know that Ram must have been furious after the break up but then he is such a wonderful person that he knows to look for and find the larger picture and has never ever been bothered about short term goals... That is why his love still lives strong and proud... 
that is what i set out to portray... 
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: karamsekhon

wow wonderful its just awesome Keep it up

thanks and will update soon

nandinimp thumbnail

Thank you , and am glad you enjoyed it.
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: SriB

Amazing, awesome, fantastic, fabulous Nandini. You are a great writer. You brought out Rams and Priyas connection so well. The heart to heart connect was so evident that it brought tears to my eyes. You brought the letter in so well leaving everything to imagination that it was heart wrenching that letter mein kya Hoga. Rams new avatar speaks volumes about the turmoil in his heart. You are a superb writer.please keep writing and giving us quick updates dear

thank you shri, 
I am truly happy that you'll enjoyed it. It made me very happy to put my angst on paper
nandini
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

nandini do continue asap...pls

hi 
thank you for your encouragement .. will certainly do
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

hmm...wow...your update touched my heart๐Ÿ˜›...you portrayed their emotions so well...well done dear...๐Ÿค—

nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

omg Nandini, it is so beautiful, so emotional, really heart touching, I read all three together.. Just too good, you should continue, you are really a good writer.. superb.. Thank you so much, --Priya

thank you fan raya,
Hope you like the rest too

nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

very impressive start to the fiction world. Keep on writing..have read 1st part only but couldn't stop myself fr appreciating u.

thank you for the encouragement
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

just read all part in one go... u have written v beautifully... loved each & every scene... glad to knw that ram has a collection of so many pics of priya... & i'm also happy to knw that in ur ff priya is with kk... pls want next update soon... thank u & sorry 4 late comment... update asap !!!

thanks, i wanted to show how responsible and mature love will not leave but fight it out and this was the first step.. hope it was successful
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

im sooo happy...that you updated the next part

ram-priya connection is just great...expressed  really well...good job ...waiting for more...too exciting...

thank you , it was worth the effort if you'll liked it.