Meri nayee zindagi - finale page 39 - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Siacutie

superb ending  keep writng more ff and os awesum ,fantastic

thank you siacutie... will try and keep you'll entertained
Originally posted by viny_queen

love the end no urges no clearfaction jus loveand trust 👏

thank you eram... i thought that my Ram and priya needed no explanations...
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Hey your FF was really wonderful...😊 Just loved to read it...❤️ Always waited for the update... Would wait for your next writing...⭐️

thank you ... 
Nandini

A beautiful ending to the FF dear. I loved how things unsaid still made them
Complete. And u did leave quite a lot for our imagination. Indeed a well written
Ff which never failed to tug the heart. Riya in ur story is The ideal jr Goli.
Wish Cvs take note of ur FF and implement reunion.

Can't wait to read more of ur works. Keep writing. You are a born writer with
Extraordinary skills of Bringing characters to life. 👏 👏
@Nandini

After some time, Riya looked up and this time addressed her mother "Momma, aap bhi aao na... Poppa aap ko bhi huggy denge...bahut bade hai mere Poppa..na Poppa."

this is absolutely superb, I just loved it, and it is so true, sach mein Ram ka dil aur body dono ki kaafi bare hain isi liye toh woh bade achhe lagte hain
@Nandini

I read 3 parts all at one go and believe me its too touchy and heart rendering, I simply loved it, Ram's patience and his love to get his love life back at any cost is really touchy, what a change in a stubborn Punjabi, sort of freaky person...log sahi kehte hain pyaar insaan ko badal deta hain, aur yeh badlav Ram mein acchi tarreke se dikhta hain, mujhe achha laga...can i request you something?...pls do write such FF in future, I would love to read that and will patiently wait for that day...take care 
Originally posted by jineejiggs

@Nandini

I read 3 parts all at one go and believe me its too touchy and heart rendering, I simply loved it, Ram's patience and his love to get his love life back at any cost is really touchy, what a change in a stubborn Punjabi, sort of freaky person...log sahi kehte hain pyaar insaan ko badal deta hain, aur yeh badlav Ram mein acchi tarreke se dikhta hain, mujhe achha laga...can i request you something?...pls do write such FF in future, I would love to read that and will patiently wait for that day...take care 

hi

thank you so much for reading and commenting... i think that love has the ability to change a person for the better... that is the Ram that I tried to portray.. if it came out that way then i have been successful... if i have been able to do that it is also because of Ram Kapoor the actor, if he does not act this way my Ram Kapoor would have not existed!!! love the man
BEAUTIFUL FF!! very well written..u knw i hve no words to appreciate this one as it is beyond that.. i just loved it.. hats off to u.. take a bow!!
the beginning bot tears to my eyes it was so touchy the part wer ram feels priya's pain was a unique one it was so touchy omg!! but as soon as raya's bundle of joy arrived it actually bot smiles to our faces too.. riya was so adorable..the reunion was so sweet and so well written.. am out of words.. clps for u.. and pat ur back.. :) wld like to read more ffs of urs.. stay blessed.. the letter priya wrote was awsum how did u think of it?? wow!!
Di
    u r a gem of a writer. Wow! Read the last parts together and what a milan. It was emotional but no drama and there was nothing too much. 
    It was heart touching but not heart breaking. Priya's entry into Ram's arms with Riya was so good. Vikram and Apeksha played their parts well. No hyper words or dialogues. 
   Riya has that amazing innocence to her. Ram stunned to know that his recent pics are also with her. That made him not to question her anything except saying I love u.
Originally posted by nandinimp

hi

thank you so much for reading and commenting... i think that love has the ability to change a person for the better... that is the Ram that I tried to portray.. if it came out that way then i have been successful... if i have been able to do that it is also because of Ram Kapoor the actor, if he does not act this way my Ram Kapoor would have not existed!!! love the man

I agree with u completely, Ram Kapoor is such a fabulous actor we have now, he has a super screen persona and a too gud screen presence, he etched out the character of RK so well that it actually meant we see the character in real, hats off to him and also thank u for presenting such gud FF