Aaha 28th May - 1st June (Page 2)

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update

i like the part the flsh back going really fast

Periyavar rigid with his rules and didn't wanto to give chance to the
foreginer - sometimes you will be surprised to see they love the rules and tradition - love is bline right can't blame her

people waste time with these rules and tradition and angry at the loved ones and never know who is going to live longer - then it is going to be too late

so how he is going to react when he found out his daugher in law news come out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna akka for the lovely update.Hug

The FB track moving very fast , suddenly Brinda falling in love with a foreigner and want to marry him and even going against her father doesn't quite gel with the story .

Wish the CT had shown a small story of how Brinda fell in love with a foreigner , I don't think just by explaining about Draupadi's character one cannot fall in love.

kalki2007hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

Aaha... vanduduchey... updates vanduduchey... thanksu thanksu thanksu...

epi 8 to 15 ennachunu.. yaarukaavadu time irunda post pannungalen pls.  

hugs to the updaters.

nothing much missed daa. Harsha father came to know his staying with Banupriya who is Harsha mother. So he ask chellapa help to get Harsha out from the house immediately. Banupriya mother has known already he is the grandson nu but she does not tell Banupriya cause she lied to banu that the baby born died nu. LOL hope this bried explanations makes sense to you lols..
hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

The FB track moving very fast , suddenly Brinda falling in love with a foreigner and want to marry him and even going against her father doesn't quite gel with the story .

illama,,, actually in the drama as kittu explain to harsha .. she felt in love with him after days knowing him daa.. Naan taan short updates panninen Embarrassed so it seems like she felt in love on the spot nu LOL But i think the flashback being told fast was good in a way Wink

kalki2007krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

illama,,, actually in the drama as kittu explain to harsha .. she felt in love with him after days knowing him daa.. Naan taan short updates panninen Embarrassed so it seems like she felt in love on the spot nu LOL But i think the flashback being told fast was good in a way Wink
Oh OK akka , last week i couldn't watch the show akka . now i am clear.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper for the lovely update

so the flash back over - Brinda only met him 4 days ago - and in love?

Raji & Harsa - sad - how conveninet they have to hear the similar story do you think Delhi ganesh asked the drama people to act like that so he can watch the reaction from Raji

so Amavasi going to be Harsha's b-day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ratna akka for the lovely update.Hug

Wish the CT had shown a small story of how Brinda fell in love with a foreigner , I don't think just by explaining about Draupadi's character one cannot fall in love.

Love is blind right and Brinda should know about how her father going to react
Foreigner with lot of baggage divorced parents and i can't blame periyavar concern about her
daughter's life. maybe he thought she will realize tha tshe is making mistake and listen to him i think, we want to protect our children it is not easy

Edited by kalki2007 - 31 May 2012 at 12:38pm

hopper_oceankrithikas

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Thanks Hopper for the lovely update

so the flash back over - Brinda only met him 4 days ago - and in love?

Raji & Harsa - sad - how conveninet they have to hear the similar story do you think Delhi ganesh asked the drama people to act like that so he can watch the reaction from Raji

so Amavasi going to be Harsha's b-day

Shocked Kalki idhu naan yosikavae illa... ur so right. Its his birthday lae? i wonder what Raji reaction is going to be when she knows its his birthday nu.

Yup, me too suspect this Chellapa arranging for people to meet nu Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index