Unwanted Manveer FF Thread 1 Part 37 pg145

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone my name's Anam Ali this is my 5th fanfic , I haven't written anything in ages. I'm going to try my best to make this fanfic like the other's I have written. I'm not sure yet if it's going to be a short fanfic or a long fanfic depends on the responses I get from everyone.

Alissa helped me with the title and corrected my hindi spelling mistakes so a big thank you to Alissa.

Welcome to my fanfic do read comment, criticise, and give feedback if you have time Thank You =)

Unwanted THREAD 2 LINK

These are some of my other fanfics

Pyaar Kismet Mein Nahiye  Thread 1

Pyaar Kismet Mein Nahiye Part 2 Thread 2

Pyaar Ho Hi Jatha Hai

Jab Dil Churaye Koi
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=709842

Trapped in the Past and Present

Unwanted

Dear Diary,
I  have graduated now I'm very happy I finally made it my entire life I was waiting for this day to come, I finally got my degree and I'm a Lawyer now I have fulfilled my dream. I have everything today a beautiful family, my friends who have been with me through thick and thin, I have a degree; I have a secure internship in Segal and Co Solicitors, which is one of the best firms in London. I have everything I made it this far with the support of my family and friends I love you all.

There was a point in my life where I had given up on everything I thought it was no point in doing anything, I was forgetting that I have to be there for my parents I have to do well I was a bright student my parents always wanted me to be a Lawyer, I wanted the same too, I wanted to fulfill my parents dream, I wanted to make them proud of me so I decided from now on I will only give priority to my family, friends and my education there was no space for anyone or anything else in my life.

So I carried on with my life and gave myself another chance and now I'm very happy that I made this decision today, I have achieved a lot and I have made a future for myself.  Finally everything is gone good in my life no problems only happiness.

Tomorrow is my first day at Segal and Co Solicitors I'm very excited, can't wait to start work I will assisting Mr John one of the best lawyers in London.

I'm going sleep now goodnight diary I love you!

Just then the mobile rang

Girl- Hello Mom

Lady- Manya are you ok?

Manya- Yes Mom I'm fine don't worry

Lady- I'm sorry our flight got canceled I will be home by morning

Manya- Mom its fine you guys enjoy yourselves tell Aunty I miss her loads

Lady- I will do, Manya I have told Aunty Pam to come there to be with you I'm really worried you're alone in the house she's on her way

Manya- Mom I'm not a baby I'm 22 years old I can look after myself

Lady- I know you can but for my satisfaction I have sent her I'm just really paranoid about you, so make sure you open the door after looking in the camera.

Manya- Ok Mom don't worry

Lady- Lots of good luck for 2mrw don't be nervous

Manya- I wont Mom love you loads bye

Lady- Love you Manya tc of yourself

Manya- I will bye

Just then the doorbell rang
Manya- Pam Aunty is probably here (she cheked the camera and it was Pam Aunty so she quickly opened the door)

She opened the door after that everything went blank

The next day we see a massive royal kingdom of Devgar. A lady is running around telling servants to do decorations properly. It was a big day today for the royal family.

Lady- sab kuch theek honah chahiye...Maharaj sab kuch hojaygha na

Maharaj- haan Maharaniji aap fikar maat kijye sab kuch acha hi hogha jitnah burah honah tha woh hogaya ab toh khushi keh din hain

We see a elderly lady cmin Rajmata

Rajmata- Brijraaj, Komal...aap log dheeraj rakhiye abhi unke aaney mein samay hai, Patha nahi unki parvarish kaisey hui hai aur anke sanskaar kaisi hai

K/B- woh jaisi bhi hai hamaari beti hai 15 saal intezaar kiya hai humneh

Brijraj- Maaseb aapneh unseh baat ki...hamaari beti ko mahel kab laya ja raha hai... Hamari aankhen tarass gayi unhe dekhneh keh liye (some tears came out of his eyes)

Rajmatha- Nahiye humneh baat nahi ki... Unkeh phone ka intezaar kar rahey hain.. Brijraj aap ek Maharaj hai ansoo mat bahayiye aapko shobha nahiye detha ansoo woh bahathe hai jo kamzoor ho aap kamzoor nahi hai kuch toh kyaal kijiyeh

Just then we see Menaka Rajmatha daughter

Menaka- ghama khani maasaheb

Rajmata- ghama khani Menakah bacho ka phone aiya kab arahe hai

Menaka- Jee Maaseb donoh arahahey shaam tak poanch jayenge.. Humneh driver ko bata diya hai

Rajmatha- acha kiya.. Brijraj aap hamareh saat aayiye aapseh kuch zaroori baat karni hai

Brijraj- Jee Maasaheb

The Helicopter had landed in Devgar

Man 2- Sarkaar hum agaye yeh ladki abhi thak behush hai

Man- Pata hai kuchi der mein iisey hosh ajaye ga

Manya woke up and didn't no where she was, she started shouting

Manya- where the hell am I?  I'm not staying here leave me I want to go home to my Mom Dad leave me (crying)

Man- itni jaldi nahiye rajkumariji

Man2- devgar ki rajkumaari hai  aapko aise kaise chordeh

Man- chupkar

Manya- (screaming) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING WHAT IS THIS RAJKUMARIJI?

Man- awaaz niche Rajkumarji

Man 2- lagtha hai ineh hindi samaj mein nahi aati sarkaar kya kehete hai agrezi mein haan prlincess

Man- Prlincess nahi princess

M- I told u leave me alone I'm no princess... Look my mom and dad won't spare you, please leave me alone.. Where am I?
This doesn't look like London

Man- we are in Devgar

Manya- What is Devgar?

Man2- aapka ghar

Manya- What? Aaapka ghar I don't understand (she started crying)

Man- Rajkumarji ji ronah baand kijiyeh tum idhaar raho iskey saat mein phone karkeh ata hoon, aur iske liye kuch khaane keh liye lekeh atha hoon

He left

Manya- (Angrily) I'm a law graduate no one is taking me anywhere I'm going home by hook or crook

She punched the guy and ran from there, she had no idea what was going on all she wanted to do was go home. She ran fast as she could

Man 2- sarkar woh bhag gayi ab kya karen

Man- bewafqoof auseh doondoh warna tum mareh joaghe jaldi karoh

Man 2- Jee sarkar

The Man finally found Manya

Manya- Leave me I want to go home

They put a injection on her everything went blank and she fell asleep and they took her outside the Devgar kingdom

Man- Here's your princess Yuvraj sa

Guy- Thank you kya hua inhe yeh behush kyun hai

Man- Injection diya thodi der mein uth jayengi aap fikar maat kijeyeh

They left

Guy- I finally found you Princess

Let me know how you guys found it if there are any suggestions, predictions I will update the next part soon 😊 

Index

Part 1- pg1

Part 2- pg 4

Part 3- pg7

Part 4 pg10

Part 5 pg13

Part 6 pg16

Part 7 pg 19

Part 8 pg22

Part 9- pg 25

Part 10-pg29

Part 11 pg 32

NOTE  pg35

Part 12 pg 36

Part 13 pg39

Part 14 pg43

Part 15 pg47

Part 16 pg51

Part 17- pg57

Part 18- pg62

Part 19- pg66

Part 20- pg69

Part 21 pg72
Part 22 pg76
Part 23 pg80
Part24- pg83
Part 25- pg87
part 26- pg91
part 27-pg94
Part 28- pg99
Part 29- pg105
Part 30-pg110
Part 31- pg115
part 32- pg120
Part 33- pg127
Part 34- pg131
part 35- pg136
part 36- pg140
part 37- pg145

Edited by Anam Ali - 11 years ago
Awesum start!!!!!!!👏
really looking forward to it!!!!😃
Plzz con't!!!!!!!!😉
Annii awesome...totally loved it...I am sure every one is gonna love it...and Awww no prob you could always let me know whenever you need help with writing or any other stuff :)
Hey My Name is Anam Too except it is Anam Mir!
Amazing start!! Do continue soon n can u plzzz pm me when u update!! Thanks!:)
Nice start.cont soon n pliz pm me if u can.
amazing staet...loed it...looking forward to it...and plz add me in ur PM list...plz... 
Wow this was amazing.
Continue soon.
Superb update. Pls do continue soon.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanks 😃