Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Kicked out by Thunder...worried for next year...For us anything less than Championship is a failure.

VJ you watch joh jeeta superstar I asked in last chit chat but you went to eat 

Originally posted by: wat_up

See I was rt.

When you turn on siggy option you see salman meri jaan

When not on you see blue ices man lol 

So I'm glad my option on lol

aho g sau taka sahi ðŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dr3vil.

a few boring people who lack the sense of humor keep preaching or feeding people with useless knowledge about random things which is lame.. ruins the unique atmosphere this place once had. ruins the whole BS experience 😭

1 - 1 = H

Originally posted by: axeion

Haha... We just got back from the game. Go Spurs Go ðŸ˜† Must say Thunders are pretty good this season!

Spurs are great team this year. But I thought Thunder was going  to pull up upset today. Ginobli rescued you guys once again.
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xeta

WHAT!!!!!!! You be lying, man! ðŸ˜¡

Oh well...at least they let me out of the prison for a week. That is awfully nice of them.😆😆

I guess I must have behaved really well for the past two weeks. Where is my pat on the back, Dr3vil???????😡

😆😆

Originally posted by: wat_up

VJ you watch joh jeeta superstar I asked in last chit chat but you went to eat 

Not this year... I did watch first season though...  I was super active  on JJWS forum those days...
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Spurs are great team this year. But I thought Thunder was going  to pull up upset today. Ginobli rescued you guys once again.

Ohh ya Manu did save us... Spur's game in 2nd and 3rd game reminded me of Utah's performance in round 1 

Anyways - Talk to u later or somewhere else... I see people unhappy over change of topic in their BS gossip thread! I bad ðŸ˜•
wat_up thumbnail

Not this year... I did watch first season though...  I was super active  on JJWS forum those days...

Really ? Well I wasn't but I watched it as was in college. I wanted abhijeetb sawant than  But I'm liking this second one snd rooting on sharib 
aur sunao jessy b ki hoing 

Originally posted by: axeion

Ohh ya Manu did save us... Spur's game in 2nd and 3rd game reminded me of Utah's performance in round 1 

Anyways - Talk to u later or somewhere else... I see people unhappy over change of topic in their BS gossip thread! I bad ðŸ˜•

This series is  going to think a fun...I dont think anyone is unhappy over the change of topic,,,,,,Anyway who cares,,,