Improving Private Messenger :) [Note Pg 4]

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wished to make this suggestion since so long ago...dont know if its already been made.

there should be a "forward PM" option too in the private messenger, just like we have in emails. Sometimes its tiresome to copy the entire contents of one pm and then paste it into another new one and then forward it. The option should be there with both Inbox and Outbox.

Also the limit of sending one pm to twenty members should be increased. :)

the "Delete All" button in Private messenger should be Replaced by "Delete All Page wise". Reason is if one accidently clicks on delete all, ALL pms instantly get deleted and retrieval is not possible as there isnt any thrash bin from where one can retrieve pms. Absence of this feature has affected many many people very badly.   

thats all as of now.
thanks in advance! πŸ˜›
Edited by -varun- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great Suggestions Varun!πŸ‘πŸ‘
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very good suggestions VarunπŸ‘πŸ‘...what u demand is correct...I too agree with you..😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Suggestions Varun.. Also i would like to have Reply to All button too...  Hoping to see some new changes...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avivakirk

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Great Suggestions Varun!πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

Great suggestions Varun. Fwd button is necessary coz we keep asking people to fwd info to others too.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice suggestions. But this has to be PMed to the Global Mods of IF. Only they can do something about this..
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice suggestion Varun Bhai
hoping to see changes!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great suggestions! I request the global mods to think about them seriously.

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Varun these are nice idea!! πŸ‘

what i want to change is...i find its very strange that after reading a message when i click on the inbox again...that message showed as unread only! πŸ˜• but it supposed to show as read...
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Great suggestions Varun. Fwd button is necessary coz we keep asking people to fwd info to others too.

exactly. Forward button would greatly enhance private messenger functions...i guess its one of the basic options that need to be incorporated. Pls i request the developers to pls consider this suggestion.