Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

TV actors share khatta-meetha incidents about their Fathers

Some call papa, some call pa, some pops, some baba, and some say appa. Whatever the name may be, but the love remains the same.
17 of June 2012 is the day when the world celebrates Father's Day. Father is always an important figure in any child's life. He is our friend, philosopher and guide. He might not be so emotive or apt in expressions, but one look into his eyes and you will realise the deep love, affection and care he has for you.

Tellychakkar.com decided to talk to some of your favoutire TV actors and find out some khatta meetha incidents about their papas.

Gaurav Khanna, seen in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, shared, "My father's name is Vinod Khanna, which resembles the name of a famous actor. Now, this co incidence caused a lot of funny incidents. My dad is very good looking and everyone told him to take up acting, and here I am fulfilling my father's dream. I am in Mumbai and my father is in Madhya Pradesh. I am decorating my new house in Mumbai and that's my gift for him. I am proud to be his son."

Beautiful actress Shilpa Anand said, "My dad is no more and I miss him a lot. He has taught me many things in life which I cherish. When I was young, I used to make cards for my dad. He is no more but I can still feel him everywhere. He is one such person who has guided me and supported me through thick and thin. He was the pillar of the house."

Rithvik Dhanjani's dad name is Chandra Prakash Dhanjani and he stays in Dubai. "I can't really send him a gift but yes, will definitely call him. Had I been there, I would have taken my mom and dad for a lavish dinner and spend time with them. For me, every day is my 'daddy strongest moment'. We have a business, and even when we had difficult times, my dad never hampered my standard of living."

So did you get phatkas from your dad? "My dad never hit me but my mom did, of course. I was a very mischievous child and whenever I did any masti, he used to tell my mom mere taraf se bhi do lagado (laughs). It used to be quite funny, actually. When I was in class 9, my parents learned that I have a girlfriend, and then I got a nice phatka from my mom."

For Prerna Wanvari, her father Anil Wanvari is the best dad in the world. "I am very happy with the way I and my brother (Mishal) have been brought up. He is strict, mild and my best friend. He is my pillar, support and my strength. I am proud that I am his daughter and I cherish every moment I spend with him."

"I remember once I failed in value education subject and got D grade. He got really angry and slapped me. I was shocked then but now I know it was all for my good."

Hunar Hali's dad, Vikram Hali, has passed away but she still remembers the things and thoughts he has taught him.

"He always taught me that anything is possible and everything in life achievable. He told me to learn from my mistakes. He used to set deadlines for me and when I could not meet he scolded me. I became a spendthrift and my dad stopped giving money to me. I miss him a lot and feel his presence everywhere."

Aishwarya Sakhuja shared, "I don't celebrate Father's Day and don't make any hue and cry about it. For me, everyday is Father's Day. I say love you to my dad every day. He plays a very important role in my life. I am so lazy that I just work and sleep, rest everything he takes care of. I am very dependent on him. He used to scold me when I got less grades in school but said me to everything whole-heartedly. My dad is in Delhi, so I will just wish him. My dad's name is Dr Sudhir Kumar Sakhuja."

Shritama Mukherjee will send her lovable father a gift via her mother and sister.

"I haven't got any beating from my dad as I was a very obedient and disciplined child. Yes, at times, I and my bother used to fight and that ended with a beating from my dad."

"My dad was against my acting and dancing career as he thought it not to be a stable one. But he never really opposed me as such. He wanted me to become a singer and I learnt music for him. But destiny wanted me to become an actor. I am just proud of him."

Finally, Vishal Singh said, "My dad, Deshraj Singh, is a big foodie and he will cook for everyone tomorrow. He has seen lots of ups and downs in life and but he has moved on and emerged successful, so he is the strongest. He never let difficulties affect our standard of living. Mom used to hit me with chimta and chappal but dad never raised his hands on me."

Folks, Happy Father's Day to everyone!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| BHBK Articles Archive || (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

snehapatro

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Would like to host a TV show next: Gaurav

He can be called as one of the hunks on the tellyland we spot today. Actor Gaurav Khanna, who won appreciation from the industry as well as the audiences, is now only happy to be part of another romantic soap opera Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, a romantic family drama from the Hats Off Productions. The actor, who was in Ahmedabad to promote the show along with co actor Shrenu Parikh and actor-producer JD Majethia, feels he has been lucky to have got such an impressive body of work so far. 

However, Gaurav feels hosting a TV show will give him more creative satisfaction and give him a feeling of being complete. "Having experimented with so many things in life, one thing that tops my to-do-list is to host a TV show," says Gaurav. 

Quiz the actor on the prospects of working with a big production house and he is quick to chip in. "Contrary to what many think, there isn't any individual star on TV on whose shoulder the entire show banks. It is the amalgamation of both the production house and the individual stars that matters the most on television. Having said that, I believe, it is the story that is the biggest star on TV," says Gaurav.

snehapatro

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Producer J D Majethia speaks out on Byaah Hamari's low ratings

Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka

Sony Entertainment Television bosses must be in a fix. Why? Well…they had shunted the not-so-highly-rated Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Director's Kut) from 8 pm to 11 pm and brought in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka (Hats Off Productions) with tall talks of changing the grammar of saas bahu shows.

However, this serial about the remarriage of Rajnibala (Shrenu Parekh) has been rating quite badly (0.4 TVR ). When we spoke to producer JD Majethia, he accepted that the show is not doing well.

"Our research indicates that the public did tune in attracted by the unusual theme of the remarriage and wanted to know why. But when they saw husband Krish (Gaurav Khanna) romancing Paulomi (Benaf Dadachandji) they got turned off. Hence, we went back to the drawing board and hastened the marriage of Krish to Rajnibala. We originally planned to have the above marriage later. We cut a lot of the extra stuff, and will now move the story to the take off point as why does the family want Rajnibala get remarried. "

JD, who has been a participant on Survivor India airing on Star Plus, added one more reason for the low ratings which could be, "the highly competitive 8 pm slot. You need to appreciate the fact that we have to face off with Punar Vivah on (3 TVR), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2.8 TVR) and others."

Sony, Head of Fiction, Virendra Shahane also accepted that initial numbers were low, "as it took time to set up the show and now things will go full steam once the original story kicks in."

Virendra also does not think that the initial low numbers will affect the future chances as "if we have a good story numbers will come."

We also hope the same Virendra and wish all the very best to J D!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjruchisnehapatro

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna gets candid with Tellychakkar.com

Gaurav Khanna

Hats Off Productions' Byah Hamari Bahu Ka on Sony Entertainment Television is not even a fortnight old and there are mixed responses of it coming in before the original plot starts.

We got in touch with Gaurav Khanna, who essays the role of Krish (male protagonist), to find out what made him take up this show after a long break. "I always wanted to play a character like Krish because he is very different. For this, I don't have to act but have to play what I am. The character I play is subtle, confused and has family values. Krish is a natural character not larger than life with whom people can connect with," he shared.

"The show is just two weeks old and we have been receiving mixed responses. The story is yet to begin, it will catch up soon. Every character of the show is an important one be it my sister, or my friend. Shrenu (Parekh) is an excellent co-star to work with," he added.

"I have been getting an overwhelming response from Byaah Hamari… as whenever I meet people they often ask me "kyun ho raha hai byaah hamari bahu ka?" This itself shows the keenness and interest in the show", Gaurav observed.

Gaurav Khanna has done a couple of commercials and was seen in Meri Doli Teri Angana, Love Ne Bana Di Jodi and many more dailies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjruchisnehapatro

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Leena Balodi to enter Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka

Leena Balodi

Yesterday (28 June, 2012), we at Tellychakkar.com reported about Hats Off Productions' Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka being under the scanner. If its numbers don't shape up, then the show might shape out. Now, the makers are bringing in a new face in hope of pepping up things.

Leena Balodi, renowned for her stint in Colors' Na Aana Iss Des Laado and last seen in Mrs Tendulkar (SAB TV) in a negative role, will make an entry in Byaah. Here too, she will play a negative character of Uma, a house maid.

Uma will come down to stay with the Vaishnav family and she will be brought in by Rajnibala (Shrenu Parekh). She will pretend to be sweet but her intention will be to steal money. Uma's role will have a mysterious touch and her real facets will get revealed in the coming days.

"It's a very prominent role and audience would definitely love it. My character will always blackmail the family for money, is what I can divulge right now," confirmed Leena to Tellychakkar.

sanjruchi

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

J D Mathejia says ' These are just Rumours'.

J D Mathejia says ' These are just Rumours'.

Tellybuzz in talks with J D Mathejia on the rumors doing down the corner about his new show's negativity.

There are rumours buzzing down the corner that Hatt's off production's new show 'Byaah Humari Bahu ka' which comes on Sony Entertainment channel is under the scanner due to low TRP ratings.

We contacted JD Mathejia to speak on the same and he said-'These are all just rumors there is no negativity among the cast of the show. So also news about Benaf Dadachanji and Prateeksha Chopra having a clash is totally false.Benaf has not resumed shooting from past 4weeks bacause there are no shots lined up for her".

He also quoted: 'I have a decent and hardworking team and I am very happy with them and their work. About the low TRP, well we are working on the script and will bring in new twists. But the show is definitely not going off-air '.

Reporter and Author: Krishma Solanki.

sanjruchi

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Shrenu Parekh shares her good off-screen camaraderie with Gaurav Khanna

Shrenu Parekh and Gaurav Khanna

Shrenu Parekh, who essays the role of Rajnibala in Sony Entertainment Television's Byaah Humari Bahu Ka (Hats Off Productions), simply enjoys the off-screen camaraderie she shares with co-actor Gaurav Khanna, who is much senior to her when it comes to experience.

Talking about her cute chemistry with Gaurav, Shrenu says, "It is great fun to work with Gaurav. Though he is much senior to me, he makes me comfortable on the sets. I am glad that viewers have started to like our on-screen chemistry."

Shrenu cannot forget their first meeting and says, "When Gaurav saw me for the first time, he presumed my name to be 'Snehu'. And from that day onwards, I am called by this name on the sets."

And when it comes to Gaurav's pranks, 'Snehu' ouch 'Shrenu' is always part of them. Talking about one such incident, she tells us, "Recently we shot a pool sequence where I was told that I had to wear a swimming costume and I was totally against it. Later, I got to know that it was one of Gaurav's pranks, and the scene demanded me to wear a swimming costume inside my sari."

Before signing off, Shrenu tells us that she is very much different in real life when compared to Rajnibala, "I am very bubbly and chirpy; I do not think as much as Rajnibala does."

sanjruchi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.