Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK members Introduce urself here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
name: bhawna
d.o.b : 29th sep. 
reason:only for gaurav khannaHeartWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09hinz--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK members Introduce urself here (Page 3)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

<p align="center">
<font color="#990033" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey people please introduce urself her</font></p><div align="center"></div><div align="center"><font color="#990099" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'll start: </font></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"><font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0000cc">Name:</font><font color="#00cc33"> Vedika</font></font></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"><font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#000066">DOB:</font> <font color="#00ff00">18th may</font></font></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"><font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0000ff">Why u watching this show:</font> <font color="#00ff00">Gaurav khanna</font></font></div>
Hey i,m Dev, my DOB is 14 mar, n m 18 n I'm a National Magazine Author. I'm watching it 4 Gaurav n Benaf!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz--Saina--

chanda925

Groupbie

chanda925

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Name: priya
D.O.B: March 29
why am i watching: Gaurav khanna Wink and to find put the reason behind remarriage

Praveshinz--Saina--

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Heyyy this is Shreyashi :) My Birthday is on 15th December (yes I am a Saggi like GK :)) and the reason for my watching this show is- Gaurav Khanna!!! But of course :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09hinzThinker_Belle--Saina--chinuchinu

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
People call me Tanu. My birthday is 11 Feb every year. The reason Iwatch the show? 1 word: Gaurav Khanna. Ok its 2 words. But 1 man. And he's awesome. Really Awesome.Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09hinz--Saina--

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

My name is Aysha & my b'day is on 30th Nov...the reason I watch this show is : Gaurav Khanna Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09hinz--Saina--Thinker_Belle

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Name: Misti

DOB: March 19

Why u watching this show: Gaurav khanna and also the show looks promising. I hope it have happy ending too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves--Saina--

Yujin

Groupbie

Yujin

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hi I m Yujin, watching this show as I wanted Sth fresh  and new story on my watching list.. I m bored with all my ongoing ones LOL

Edited by Yujin - 28 May 2012 at 9:26pm

rppdhrphjs--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.