Sports/Cricket

IPL 5 Final - Kolkata vs Chennai - Live Discussion (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 84

Page 1 Page 83
Page   of 84

JustShanta

Goldie

JustShanta

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I just watched the whole procession on TV.  I was a tad disappointed that the overseas guys had left - wish that at least Sunil Narine, who won this trophy, would be there.  Trevor Bayliss was the only foreigner there, and he will be felicitated tomorrow on behalf of the overseas players, according to the Telegraph.

I watched bits of it on different channels - it's too hot and humid out there, and the crowds are too big for anyone to get a good look, so best idea is sit at home in the comfort of your TV and watch it all.

Sunil Narine ,this young talented spinner is from my land Trinidad W.I
he was declared player-of-the- season !
sure looks like him being lifted ... Dwayne Bravo pacer, for CSK is also from here.

Edited by JustShanta - 29 May 2012 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPL 5 Final - Kolkata vs Chennai - Live Discussion (Page 84)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimipatel

Goldie

kimipatel

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I red in news paper. Mamata gave a gold chain all of them? Neta ka bhi ajib hai... Perol ke liye lad rahe hai aur yaha pe gold batraha hai... Tere baap ka paisa hai kya? Smile

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Sunil Narine is the difference b/w this IPL and last.  Last IPL, KKR got into the playoffs, but lost the eliminator.  This year, Sunil Narine came in and had a dream debut series.  He was awarded the golden player of the tournament.

Hope he has a great future w/ the West Indies side.  His next outing will be the England vs West Indies ODI series.  Hopefully, they select him.

And hope he doesn't disappear like Ajantha Mendis.  He could be the next Sonny Ramadhin for the West Indies.

Originally posted by JustShanta

I just watched the whole procession on TV.  I was a tad disappointed that the overseas guys had left - wish that at least Sunil Narine, who won this trophy, would be there.  Trevor Bayliss was the only foreigner there, and he will be felicitated tomorrow on behalf of the overseas players, according to the Telegraph.

I watched bits of it on different channels - it's too hot and humid out there, and the crowds are too big for anyone to get a good look, so best idea is sit at home in the comfort of your TV and watch it all.

Sunil Narine ,this young talented spinner is from my land Trinidad W.I
he was declared player-of-the- season !
sure looks like him being lifted ... Dwayne Bravo pacer, for CSK is also from here.

Not just Narine & Bravo, but also Keiron Pollard (MI), and Kevon Cooper(RR) all are from T&T.  Just hope that if T&T does get into the Champions' league, KKR will still get Narine.

Edited by .Vrish. - 30 May 2012 at 4:43am

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I badly wanted to go to the Victory Parade..and even got there but it was TOO crowded..though did manage to catch few moments of the Knights near Hazra...saw the rest of the event on TV...
i wished that the international players had stayed though, but only Shakib was the Non Indian player there and there was also the Coach...
it was such a grand event..and whole of Kolkata was practically going crazy!!
i saw Manoj Tiwary and Iqbal Abdulla holding the cup high and cheering!!!and Gambhir was waving to the crowd along with Lakshmi Ratan Shukla..
At Eden the event was even more bigger...its a pity that i could'nt go there..but ofcourse did see the whole thing on TV..the crowds was disappointed not to see SRK at the victroy parade, and SRK made up for all of that at Eden, ...

n yeah Koreche,Lorechi,Jeetechi was the theme for the day... 

.Vrish.

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
watched the victory parade and the celebrations on tv.it looked like kolkata was going KKrazy seeing thw KKR team and ofcourse SRK.kokata proved dat it is truely  THE CITY OF JOY by showing such enormous love to team KKR

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I'm thrilled - Narain is now in the test side for the 3rd test WI vs England.  Hope he does well.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Edited by .Vrish. - 31 May 2012 at 8:19am

aakanshya

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I'm thrilled - Narain is now in the test side for the 3rd test WI vs England.  Hope he does well.
That's Great!!! I'm happy for him,and wish him all the luck...Narine was one of the major season due to which KKR did so well this season..

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top