Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Nanhi is standing near Mohan. Mohan asks  Guru to pack his bags (Mujhe nahi rehna iss mohalle mein) They are near a tempo. Then Mohan leaves in his bike and Guru is in the Tempo. Megha is shown running and she comes infront of Mohan and says haq se "Ruk jao, Tum nahi jaa sakthe"LOL. Mohan in very angry mood "Tum kis haq se rok rahi ho" 

Promo is for tomorrow. 

Yeh promo dekhkar mujhe bahut hasi aarahi hai. I can't control. 

Video Link : by Amisha 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 27 May 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarSanghavi8taanii777LoveMishalathithi86mamata279nupur_garazaramanojas143funalwayspinky917pakshiattiya1.3Sakshifan1-Swetha-rythm...whitepearlrima001madhubansenTeeyaAbhiAniswavai2kkkap00r-RD-VJ-LNMDJbipsrsk16SupanpreetknrajiMeera_Ka_MohanBharti_kMR21Moner_Radiojassie_17-Payal-pigbelly4myfeetsehar mehrotrashanu4-Farrah-hukshilaMaz.18myprideSano88Debolina.-Vrinda-shamilSilentsoulNeelimaSJ--khushi--cuttieeseelaksanji-mira--Udhay--misty85-RadhaMohan-manesha76.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Megha trying to stop Mohan-VidLink Added" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Subha.

Just managed to watch the promo. It really is funny. Mohan is a clever one he's got Megha cornered in this one. Wonder what will Megha's jawaab beLOL

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 27 May 2012 at 8:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143-Swetha-madhubansenwhitepearlAbhiAniMeera_Ka_Mohanseelaksshamilmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I'm also waiting for the video... Promo is quite interesting ... but I couldn't catch it as I was in the kitchen. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenkkkap00r-Deb-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Haila kis haq se ...and Megs shud say mujhe haq hai Blushing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143ashoo_butt-Swetha-madhubansensmittuMeera_Ka_Mohan18mypride-Deb-U-No-Pooshamilmisty85Sunna_Deewani.Snowfall.

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Just managed to watch the promo. It really is funny. Mohan is a clever one he's got Megha cornered in this one. Wonder what will Megha's jawaab bhiLOL

She will give her confused look and say "meine kahaana tum nahi jaa sakthe. matlab tum nahi jaa sakthe"LOL 

Or  

"Tum nahi jaa sakthe because i said so(mom's dialogue)" ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

funalwaysheydoc27-Swetha-swavai2kkkap00rmadhubansenwhitepearlMeera_Ka_MohanshamilNeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

She will give her confused look and say "meine kahaana tum nahi jaa sakthe. matlab tum nahi jaa sakthe"LOL 

Or  

"Tum nahi jaa sakthe because i said so(mom's dialogue)" ROFLROFLROFL 
I like Mom's dialogue better. LOL

Actually Mohan dono sunn ke ruk jaayega. He is just waiting for Megha to come and manao him. Very smart he is.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenAbhiAniMeera_Ka_Mohan-Deb-shamilmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Subha was it similar to precap or it's a special promo... because from mohan't tone he wasn't looking as angry as he was in precap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenkkkap00rMeera_Ka_Mohan

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Just managed to watch the promo. It really is funny. Mohan is a clever one he's got Megha cornered in this one. Wonder what will Megha's jawaab bhiLOL

Mohan ne toh iss baar hatrick maari hai... hum aapke hain kaun...bolo megha Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27-Swetha-madhubansenMeera_Ka_Mohan-Deb--Payal-shamilNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.