WHAT DO U EXPECT IN BALH?,28th May,12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya guys,i'm gr8 RaYA fan and js wana knw ur POV towards Moving Story! What do u think Priya wil Disclose Niharika? If Yes then whats d Need of LEAP? Who all wil be in Show? Pls tel thnx. FUTURE DOC.DEV Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
i feel rightn ow ppl are so dejected iwth the apparent confirmatino of the seperation that they willnot be able ot give naswers to the questions😆

however i feel that nikki will be brought to justive but not completely, she might accept everything except the fact what she didi with krishu so ram nad krsihu still apart and ram angry with priya for breaking the qasam hence they sperate and also menawhile ayesha sid thing happens which furthers breaks diibded raya( i still fee they will not show ram ayesha as hubby wife maybe he takes the kid onyl and on paper names the kid as his to save her from shame if there is any truth but idoubt
I dont know Zehra. Even if he just accepts the kid, by living with another gal kuch bhi ho sakta hain. That would break the charm of a sensitive shy man we have been shown for almost a year.
maybe priya will not tell him that she is preg doing the ultmiate scarifce for her bachi( ayesha)
btw i just saw there is another thread that discusses the possiblites of post leap" how cum"
i have reported both to fivr to try ot merge these two so that atleast by tomm we have less blue thrads and better avg resp per thread! however gonig by the members attitude i feel we will beout of the top ten rankngi😕