Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

   

Sneha Prasanna Kalyanam (Page 2)

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 2920

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by atina

so this is already telecasted right? then why do they still announce " viraivil ( coming soon) " nu???


Yes its already completed telecasting in Vijay Tv..Smile but i dont know on this again showing Viraivil.. i have not seen yet..Embarrassed so i think they are again gonna re-telecast..Confused


i think may be some more parts of the marriage like the couples interview may be !!! no sure 



Edited by sneha_vijay - 09 June 2012 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thanks sweety for the info...

 
Hi all,
 
the number of view in this thread shows more than 1000...but only three members pressed the like button...
Come on...buddies...just show your appreciation atleast by clicking the like button...!!pleeeaaassseee!!
 
 


U are most welcome Atinamma.. my pleasure dear..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by atina

so this is already telecasted right? then why do they still announce " viraivil ( coming soon) " nu???


Yes its already completed telecasting in Vijay Tv..Smile but i dont know on this again showing Viraivil.. i have not seen yet..Embarrassed so i think they are again gonna re-telecast..Confused


i think may be some more parts of the marriage like the couples interview may be !!! no sure 



Oh is it.. so when they are gonna re-telecast it ma?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayatina

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 2920

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@ sweety akka 
i dnt have any idea ka just i am thinking that may be their interview with their family which vijay TV usually do for all naa !!! ( bt still i am not sure abt this ,i think like this )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

@ sweety akka 
i dnt have any idea ka just i am thinking that may be their interview with their family which vijay TV usually do for all naa !!! ( bt still i am not sure abt this ,i think like this )


Oh ok dear.. yes i know no probs ma..Smile if i get any info i will sure share here..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijay

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Its gonna re-telecast today 16th June Sat 12:30pm..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijay

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Joined: 21 March 2011
Posts: 5131

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
This is one good collection.

Nan paathi miss panniten TV la.! Thank u share pannathuku :)

They both look very cute la? But irunthalum somewhere nan antha palaya Sneha va miss panren. Konjam make up jasti ya irukara mathiri illaya? Illa ennaku mattum thana?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

This is one good collection.

Nan paathi miss panniten TV la.! Thank u share pannathuku :)

They both look very cute la? But irunthalum somewhere nan antha palaya Sneha va miss panren. Konjam make up jasti ya irukara mathiri illaya? Illa ennaku mattum thana?


U are most welcome Siva.. my pleasure dear..Smile

Yes they both look so cute lovely couple together made for each other..
Day Dreaming

Make up konjam jaasthiya thaan irukku but she looks so beautiful in tat bridal attire so dont care about tat make up part just enjoy watching the wedding..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Siva--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index