Book Talk

Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sparkyk

Sparkyk

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ok so i have seen some people mentioned about reading books of Julia Quinn.. i have read them too but never before found a place to discuss about them...

i specially liked the Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn...its a series about 8 siblings (and 8 books for each one of them) whose names are in alphabetical order...i have read 7 of the 8 books till now...but was wondering if anyone else here has read them and liked them?

if so, do share your views.. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top