Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: farroo

hey u also watch pkyek but i didnt saw u in pkyek forum ever πŸ˜•

yaar i was all over PKYEK forum...i make the most post n mixes for AbhiYa...u never come across...thats strange...maybe we share a different time zone...whenever i logged in IF...PKYEK forum is my first visit...i don't have channel in my country...i had to watch online...just like i did for MJHT n DMG...but then i did not watch geet...just browse around youtube n watch few MaNeet scenes...but then i had pause coming to the forum for 1-2 months though i keep track on the show as usual...my grandad passed away at that time...sometimes i do the updates for PKYEK too if the original updater is busy...

i am a die-hard AbhiYa n PKYEK fan yaar...never missed a single epi...the forum is the best place to be with...i still visit the forum but never post much except for mixes...but then nowdays i can't find the link...i have made a few AbhiYa mixes...want to post them
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Lolzz...Y does every TC article start with going gaga over Vivian's looks. Is the reporter a big fan too???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Well indeed he is lucky that he was the first one to play a Vampire in Indian entertainment...and now the first superstar of TV.
And about kissing on screenπŸ˜†...I dnt know how reliable this article is but TOI said he wouldn't do it just for fame and publicity as he is not comfortable. Rest time will decideπŸ˜†...Lol...Different articles...different reporters...and diff reasons for the same thing.πŸ˜† May be this is what is called as adding mirch n masala to boring news.πŸ˜†
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
--faroo-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

yaar i was all over PKYEK forum...i make the most post n mixes for AbhiYa...u never come across...thats strange...maybe we share a different time zone...whenever i logged in IF...PKYEK forum is my first visit...i don't have channel in my country...i had to watch online...just like i did for MJHT n DMG...but then i did not watch geet...just browse around youtube n watch few MaNeet scenes...but then i had pause coming to the forum for 1-2 months though i keep track on the show as usual...my grandad passed away at that time...sometimes i do the updates for PKYEK too if the original updater is busy...

i am a die-hard AbhiYa n PKYEK fan yaar...never missed a single epi...the forum is the best place to be with...i still visit the forum but never post much except for mixes...but then nowdays i can't find the link...i have made a few AbhiYa mixes...want to post them

really i was there for about 6 months chipki rahti thi πŸ˜† ut i never saw u never ever yaar strange πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Vahbz is very mature, infact even more mature than Vivian, she is very good friend of DD...

Yeah she is very mature πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

really i was there for about 6 months chipki rahti thi πŸ˜† ut i never saw u never ever yaar strange πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope it was not 2nd 6 months...as i lost my grandad on that time n could not come online...maybe thats why we didn't meet...i was very active for the first 6 months...n doing updates too...but dull on 2nd 6 months...i lost my grandad...mom suffered a nervous breakdown...
--faroo-- thumbnail
@mages yep its last 6 months πŸ˜†
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Mages- yup...actually he is afraid of his Lady Love πŸ˜† and surely actors shud keep their profesional and personal life apart but may be VD is too commited to VahbzπŸ˜†

@Tamz- too topics r enough for a lazy person like meπŸ˜†

@Faltoo- lolz tu meri chinta mat kar πŸ˜† u shud care abt u'r jaanu's rofl🀣

Sach mein tum bohot zyada lazy hoπŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

@mages yep its last 6 months πŸ˜†

then we would not have met...i lost my grandad at that time...n my mom had a nervous breakdown due to grandad's death...she loved her father alot...n i had stop coming to the forum...had to take care of her...infact i stop switching on my laptop at that moment...it was dark months in my life...but i did keep track on the forum n also watch the show as usual...never miss it...but was inactive...i think u came in after the 1 yr leap...i was there since day 1 of the show...till the end...but then for a few months had to pause bcz of my great loss

sometimes PKYEK make me forget what i loss at that time...

Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing anuπŸ˜ƒ

No on screen  β€¦.. πŸ₯Ί

So all the  best for VD fans…..πŸ˜† i know show ka wohe haaal huga jo last mein PKYEK  ka hu tha πŸ₯Ί

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vivian is the best [l]

πŸ€—