Sense and sensibility of the Guhas!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The way TD ratings are going down the Guhas could'nt afford those expensive old story writers, so got hold of the corner Pan walla ,who has started writing the script for them,  apart from selling pans for some extra bucks .I for one am quite upset after reading the update!! It is for the birds !!Probably it would have looked quite dramatic on screen but in black and white appears horriable.Though Sree has done a wonderful job of updating it beautifully.

Guhas, hailing from the land of Tagore did not do him proud. Poor Tagore seeing all this hokum must be feeling like walking out of his grave and putting The Guhas there and taking the story on a beautiful and romantic path as he can envisage the complete scene.

I think they are in the influence of Lallu prasad Yadav,the leader from Bihar (who is always in news for wrong reasons).Coz in bihar people take out knife at a drop of a hat and are expert in the craft of stabbing.I just cannot accept the way story turned. Gargi getting exposed good, but taking the knife and trying to scare Sum just not acceptable!!

Mink, who has said enough abt the sense and sensibility of the Guhas!!!

would appreciate your comments on this.................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vera thumbnail

I actually liked the episode, based on Sree's update. i have not seen it yet. Let's not forget this is a soap opera afterall.πŸ˜†

Knife stabbing was perhaps a bit crude..but I think they wanted to show may be a life and death situation for Disha just so the two Ds realize their love for each other. And this was their opportunity!!! I have to  read tomorrow's episode and see. (I could be totally wrong!!)

Also they had shown Gargi's character to be quite ruthless and merciless, where she hires goons to slit Fizal(don't quite remember the name) or someone's throat in the jail. So it sort of fits with her character that she may do something like that especially under duress!!

I think we will see all the romance or atleast I hope to see all the romance after Disha recovers..... Sometimes we value relationships a lot more when we come close to losing it!!

Just my opinion..

lalgulab thumbnail

I agree, Mink.  The knife stabbing does seem like a cheap shot but I guess I'm happy as long as this brings our D's together πŸ˜‰  Like Vera said, maybe the D's would only come out with their feelings for each other when one of their life is threatened!  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

For some reason, it seems like this is just someone's dream!! πŸ˜•

jingle thumbnail
i hope they don't bring about anymore ugly turns and twists in the stor😑
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Well, this just may bring Dk and Dish together..............................looking forward to Dk loosing his Crutch in the future, hope he looses it before their second marriage.............................sweeping Dish off her feet on their honeymoon.................now wouldn't that be nice

sakina thumbnail

agree with u vera yesterdays episode wasnt that bad according to srees  and swathis update ...this scene was made especially for gargi to emphazise her negative shades ...

certainly this incident will bring the ds closer and they will confess their love for each other infront of everyone so that all misunderstandings vanish....and sumi ma will start the preparation for their wedding ....😳 

eagerly waiting for this moment  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

rat718 thumbnail
A knife in this day and age! they got to use a gun AK47😊