India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Unrealistic Hedge

paragon Newbie
paragon
paragon

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Karan ,Tanya ,Ganaga and all others are engaged in hiding the truth fron Nandini.I dont belive in this phenomenon.One day she have to face the truth.They can make nandini run from truth for one day or for a couple ,but definatley not for many.Hence I think they should give the truth to nandini.There is no point in chiesling her for a long period of time.

Another thing which i want to say that the creators should ensure that along with its greatness ,the serial is realistic also.If they are planning to go to the leap without nandini knowing the truth,then that may make high TRPs but really it wont make practical sense.Nandini ,If she loves Karan from her heart ,then i do belive that she will forgive him.Dont forgett  guys that love Co-exist with forgivness and confidence in each other.

Bye guys this is Paragon reporting,do write and give your comments on this .

Edited by paragon - 27 April 2005 at 1:28pm

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i tottaly agree with u why don't they tell her teh truth n' get it over with!!! they're just gonna keep pushing it.......and finally when she does find out its gonna be too late......karan should have just told her that he is married to tanys in the hospital.....its not such a big deal!!! we all noe that karan loves nandini.......n' only nandini so there's nothing to be afraid of n' like u said that she is gonna find out the truth aniwayz!AngryAngry
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yea they should tell her truth, cuz when they got married she was in coma it didn't matter but noe they're hiding the fact n it's like cheating bhind her back. if nan really lovs karan than she will 4give him n if he lovs her than he should tell her cuz relationships last on trust n honesty.
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
now she has come to know the truth!oh god !what will happen now?????will nandini.............????Cry
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I think all three of them should basically sit down togehter and talk out the whole thing...heart-to-heart!
Smile
saturn567 Newbie
saturn567
saturn567

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah a heart to heart is necessary, I agree. Also they should reveal the truth to her.Big smile
#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
they have 2 tell her, and she will probably forgive him as long as she does not find out about tanya and karan's kid
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by #2 Kyunki fan

they have 2 tell her, and she will probably forgive him as long as she does not find out about tanya and karan's kid

if she finds out about the kid then she will tell karan to stay with tanya Crybcoz she is having his kid and then they wil get together Deadand Nanadani will be all alone and the guy omi she bringing for tanya will fall in love with nandani.Ouch...that would be so stupid.Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top