Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ohhh!!!!!!!! my first post in MB forum ... cool na!!! Party  Party  Party  Party  Party  Party  Party  Party  Party 

i have no idea what to write  coz i was excited to post when i saw the forum (lol )Sleepy

well as far i have seen all posts here its completely didvide to two 
1. VDWink and PKYEKians Smile
2. DDBig smile and MANEETiansSmile

ufff yaar i m fed up of all the divisions we shd work as MRKians DancingDancing...

i know this is the first time two big stars are coming together unlike other shows where stars get fame only after couple of months of the show ... 

We should get to know eachother and join in making MB a huge hit ... wha say?????

many of u in the forum might know me ( if u were in GHSP forumEmbarrassed ) if don't plzzz give me the pleasure to know u through comments even i love abhiya Blushing...

Last but not least i m desperately waiting to look VD's cut smile and dimples Embarrassed

*Viewbie's Note: Please do not post in Capitals unless emphasizing something.*

Edited by *Shifali* - 26 May 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4ssg24joliefemmeArmu4evaDrashti13DDbiggestfanAnoshka-the-Gem.AbhIyalicious._Darling_-Mounika-utopia88Mohabbateinnharshdbtamanna1391-Jwalamukhi-abinash079todayzstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "United Once for All" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Well yes, we all should join up. But I guess everyone needs time to come together and bond. DD and VD came from very popular shows and their characters are still fresh in our minds...so I guess a lil more time and everyone will unite together as MBians.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4.AbhIyalicious.DDbiggestfanMohabbateinnutopia88harshdb

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Great post! Thumbs Up The GEET forum taught me a lot too! LOL

DD & Viv will rock in MB! I'm excited for the show!  Party

We should all try to get along and also respect each other! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4Drashti13.AbhIyalicious.

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Well yes, we all should join up. But I guess everyone needs time to come together and bond. DD and VD came from very popular shows and their characters are still fresh in our minds...so I guess a lil more time and everyone will unite together as MBians.

yeah i agree ... abhay and geet are hard to forget soon but everything will be sorted if they start loving RK and Madhu 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4Drashti13.AbhIyalicious.utopia88harshdb

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
see nandy it woudl be next to impossible to forget their previous role dear coz they have made a unique place with tthat role in their fanz heart and this new role woudl make a new place in their heartBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4Drashti13.AbhIyalicious.utopia88

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Nice post Smile I think once the show starts then members have to discuss the show and have to participate in discussions, so in this way we all become friends and feel more comfortable. Everyone needs time and so far everyone is friendly towards each other. Hope it always stays like this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4.AbhIyalicious.utopia88

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Originally posted by utopia88

Great post! Thumbs Up The GEET forum taught me a lot too! LOL

DD & Viv will rock in MB! I'm excited for the show!  Party

We should all try to get along and also respect each other! Thumbs Up

THANKS FOR AGREEING YAAR ... WE SHOULD START TO SEE THEM AS RK AND MADHU FORGETTING OTHER THINGS

WERE U IN GEET FORUM ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4utopia88

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

see nandy it woudl be next to impossible to forget their previous role dear coz they have made a unique place with tthat role in their fanz heart and this new role woudl make a new place in their heartBig smile

I AGREE ITS HARD TO FORGET GEET AND ABHAY BUT WE CAN'T WORK AS SEPARATE GROUPS IN ONE FORUM ... WE SHOULD JOIN HANDS 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4abinash079

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.