Page 1
Page   of 2

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks atina for the super fast updates with pictures.Star

There is limit for everything. I feel that RS and Saro just takes things for granted. How can they think matter solve by just replacing the chain.Ermm Did they not consider the VV feelings? Just because his calm man does not mean he has to tolerate all insults and bad treatment from saradha? I blame Saro fully for the situation. Many times Meenu had warn him to do something about saradha but always had ignored her. RS might be type of man who takes everything easy but he cannot expect the same from everyone.

Further am tired with this saradha characterAngry. Being childish and stupid (sorry for the word) but really am pretty much annoyed. Coming and casually asking her son to eat thosai? Enna kodumai idhu? Cant she see his heart broken?  Whatever I had in mind, Saro gave her nicely back. Even then I doubt she will change.Confused

I wonder where Soundarya and what's  her reaction on this.

Very nicely written akka.Clap

Ponnoda appana enavenalum pesalama.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM update may 28-June 1 2012 (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks atina for the super fast updates with pictures.Star

There is limit for everything. I feel that RS and Saro just takes things for granted. How can they think matter solve by just replacing the chain.Ermm Did they not consider the VV feelings? Just because his calm man does not mean he has to tolerate all insults and bad treatment from saradha? I blame Saro fully for the situation. Many times Meenu had warn him to do something about saradha but always had ignored her. RS might be type of man who takes everything easy but he cannot expect the same from everyone.

Further am tired with this saradha characterAngry. Being childish and stupid (sorry for the word) but really am pretty much annoyed. Coming and casually asking her son to eat thosai? Enna kodumai idhu? Cant she see his heart broken?  Whatever I had in mind, Saro gave her nicely back. Even then I doubt she will change.Confused

I wonder where Soundarya and what's  her reaction on this.

you are 100% right about sarada's character - she didn't seem to sorry the trouble she
caused it - Saravan and his father can't hide the fact the chain is lost - the dad suspect Malika and her mother but he can't say that to velai vetti - you are right about the dosai part she is so causal about that saro leaving and she has daughter too how she is going to feel if her mother in law treatd - she should have approached in different way
i saw the ad when meenu taking the clothes from the bag the chain fell - her father and brother was there - so what's next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
hehehe kalki finally the villi's are chased out Angry so glad and happy but pavam VV .. his going to face more avamanam from that Saradha Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks m igan and Ratna for the updates...

In fact I was enjoying all the funny actions of Sharatha...upto a certain time only...but she is going beyond her limits...especially when she makes those funny noise right in front of the others faces...with her sulky facial expression...thaangalaipaaa...

Edited by atina - 01 June 2012 at 8:31am

kalki2007

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ratna.

Well said about everyone. Especially Saro and RS. OK this time they had a chain they replaced it what next time?  Will tehy be able to defend Meenu always???

I don't like VV going down like that. Lets see what happens.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i was laughing the villi's scene - the way she was descriping to her daugher - yup too funny

Saravanan & his father came to Meenu's house - i was sort of confused with the scene - i don't watch the serial sitting - i watch it while i do other things so i don't know i missed any scene

Meenu's father is a good person - now she has upper hand with them i don't know whether they are going to tell her the truth who really stole it from her - i am still wondering why the director keep introduing the new chatercters and they definitely mess with Saravan or Meenu

the marriage the last scene i think

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i really do hope they move with the wedding soon cause i kind of losing interest already with this small silly problems and saradha childish behaviour D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top