Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hehehe kalki finally the villi's are chased out ðŸ˜¡ so glad and happy but pavam VV .. his going to face more avamanam from that Saradha ðŸ¤”
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks m igan and Ratna for the updates...

In fact I was enjoying all the funny actions of Sharatha...upto a certain time only...but she is going beyond her limits...especially when she makes those funny noise right in front of the others faces...with her sulky facial expression...thaangalaipaaa...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ratna.

Well said about everyone. Especially Saro and RS. OK this time they had a chain they replaced it what next time?  Will tehy be able to defend Meenu always???

I don't like VV going down like that. Lets see what happens.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was laughing the villi's scene - the way she was descriping to her daugher - yup too funny

Saravanan & his father came to Meenu's house - i was sort of confused with the scene - i don't watch the serial sitting - i watch it while i do other things so i don't know i missed any scene

Meenu's father is a good person - now she has upper hand with them i don't know whether they are going to tell her the truth who really stole it from her - i am still wondering why the director keep introduing the new chatercters and they definitely mess with Saravan or Meenu

the marriage the last scene i think

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really do hope they move with the wedding soon cause i kind of losing interest already with this small silly problems and saradha childish behaviour