Fun Post: Love Story in 20 days + spoof in page 3

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

in collaboration with 27 Degree South and RAGAS Arts Presents

Love Story in 20 Days

Cast:
CryBaby Cinderalla:         Prince Charming :

Screen Play, Direction: Lord Lucifer

Scene 1:  A cry baby Cinderalla and a prince Charming. PC helps CB by fighting with goons... Wow! Kya entry hai hero ka!

Scene 2:  PC makes friends with CB. He makes fun of her and allows others to do so... CB upset..😭😭

Scene 3: The Lord Lucifer asks them to dance  together... Ah!!! Kya Mouka hai! But both are at loggerheads.😑

Scene 4:  Lord Lucifer sends them on a date. Intead of enjoying a nice date, they get onto "Mission Help your Frined"... They try to save life of a friend and this makes both of them friends...

Scene 5: Swing and dance together... . Kuch Kuch Hone Laga Hai!!!!

Scene 6: PC helps CB to jump the fence and reach her friend...πŸ‘πŸ‘ PC! you are a heroπŸ‘πŸ‘. CB thinks

Scene 7: People around calls PC and CB boy friend and girl friend..So they also start thinking ... oo! this is truth...πŸ˜‰

Scene 8 CB and PC dance in a show. . Recongnized as Hottest Couple... Their feelings increase for each other...

Scene 9: PC and CB and their Kiss ka Kissa. Every one in the world start believing they are in love❀️... So they both also thought, they should be in love.❀️

Scene 10: Repeat Scene 6. This time by confronting the house keeper... CB thinks, "PC! you are my rock star!!!⭐️⭐️"

Scene 11: PC takes and hands over tooti phooti button stuck in the hair of CB to her... Ah!!!! Our poor CB thinks this is a big gift...

Scene 12: Our CB knits PC's name  and gifts him a Hanky... Kya Kanjoos couple hai.. One gives tooti button as gift and the other gives a hanky...

Scene 13: PC's brother advises PC to say

Scene 14: Dame in Distress... our dear CB.. so PC jumps to save her... He also proclaims "I love you"...

Ab age kya hoga..ye "Aasman se Aage"  me dekhiye😍😍...

Special mention to my dear friends Deepa and Waves... they inspired me to try these emotions..

Note: There is a spoof in Page 3 by aadarshno1. Do not miss that

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! that's hilarious Bhanu and SOOO true!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
My friends Deepa and waves in KTLK forum are masters with emoticons... I am learning from them.

Never we have seen a love story in 20 days... Because DC is god he could create one for us...πŸ˜ƒ

whatthewhat thumbnail
Bhanu don't forget the exchange of gifts...the kurta button and the embroidered hanky 😊 

BTW, who carries handkerchiefs anymore πŸ˜† it was too quaint...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi_77

Bhanu don't forget the exchange of gifts...the kurta button and the embroidered hanky 😊 

BTW, who carries handkerchiefs anymore πŸ˜† it was too quaint...

Oh! I forgot... Let me serach for suitable emoticons for that also...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh my god bhanu...ur such a sweetheart...
so much for rememberin me and sumi (waves)
very nice post my dear.. havnt seen a single scene of ASA but from your post, it sure sounds interestin .. would try 2 follow it from now on!
btw miss u loads at KTLK forum...
but looks like ur rockin here!
 from all of us there (at KTLK forum)

PS- could u please tell me what are 27 Degree South and RAGAS Art ?
Edited by deepa_jd - 11 years ago
Haaahaaa...finally so i m not the only who thinks this love story ws quick...the way u summarized...ws... πŸ˜†...and πŸ‘
whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Scene 12: Our CB knits PC's name  and gifts him a Hanky... Kya Kanjoos couple hai.. One gives tooti button as gift and the other gives a hanky...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing AF...u summed up this fast track love story in a great fun post !!

Emoticons were too good !!

🀣
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Bhanu that's a hilarious post and u have summed up all the scenes perfectly. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘