Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

in collaboration with 27 Degree South and RAGAS Arts Presents

Love Story in 20 Days

Cast:
CryBaby Cinderalla: Crying 2        Prince Charming :

Screen Play, Direction: Lord Lucifer

Scene 1:  A cry baby Cinderalla and a prince Charming. PC helps CB by fighting with goons... Wow! Kya entry hai hero ka!

Scene 2:  PC makes friends with CB. He makes fun of her and allows others to do so... CB upset..CryCry

Scene 3: The Lord Lucifer asks them to dance DancingDancing together... Ah!!! Kya Mouka hai! But both are at loggerheads.Angry

Scene 4:  Lord Lucifer sends them on a date. Intead of enjoying a nice date, they get onto "Mission Help your Frined"... They try to save life of a friend and this makes both of them friends...Friendly

Scene 5: Swing and dance together... DancingDancingDancingDancing. Kuch Kuch Hone Laga Hai!!!!

Scene 6: PC helps CB to jump the fence and reach her friend...ClapClap PC! you are a heroClapClap. CB thinks

Scene 7: People around calls PC and CB boy friend and girl friend..So they also start thinking ... oo! this is truth...Wink

Scene 8 CB and PC dance in a show. .Dancing Couple Recongnized as Hottest Couple... Their feelings increase for each other...

Scene 9: PC and CB and their Kiss ka Kissa. Every one in the world start believing they are in loveHeart... So they both also thought, they should be in love.Heart

Scene 10: Repeat Scene 6. This time by confronting the house keeper... CB thinks, "PC! you are my rock star!!!StarStar"

Scene 11: PC takes and hands over tooti phooti button stuck in the hair of CB to her... Ah!!!! Our poor CB thinks this is a big gift...ROTFLROTFL

Scene 12: Our CB knits PC's name Knitting and gifts him a Hanky... Kya Kanjoos couple hai.. One gives tooti button as gift and the other gives a hanky...

Scene 13: PC's brother advises PC to say I Love You

Scene 14: Dame in Distress... our dear CB.. so PC jumps to save her... He also proclaims "I love you"...Couples

Ab age kya hoga..ye "Aasman se Aage"  me dekhiyeDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Special mention to my dear friends Deepa and Waves... they inspired me to try these emotions..

Note: There is a spoof in Page 3 by aadarshno1. Do not miss that

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 28 May 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aadarshno1Armu4evavasanthi16poo_snarangi314kasturika_kashu_Rasha_asdpsanmolwavesswethasyam08jayanti_djmudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun Post: Love Story in 20 days + spoof in page 3" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OMG! that's hilarious Bhanu and SOOO true!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
My friends Deepa and waves in KTLK forum are masters with emoticons... I am learning from them.

Never we have seen a love story in 20 days... Because DC is god he could create one for us...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolwavesjayanti_dj

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Bhanu don't forget the exchange of gifts...the kurta button and the embroidered hanky Smile 

BTW, who carries handkerchiefs anymore LOL it was too quaint...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadarshno1ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Bhanu don't forget the exchange of gifts...the kurta button and the embroidered hanky Smile 

BTW, who carries handkerchiefs anymore LOL it was too quaint...
Oh! I forgot... Let me serach for suitable emoticons for that also...

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
ohh my god bhanu...ur such a sweetheart...
Thank Youso much for rememberin me and sumi (waves)
very nice post my dear.. havnt seen a single scene of ASA but from your post, it sure sounds interestin .. would try 2 follow it from now on!
btw miss u loads at KTLK forum...
but looks like ur rockin here!
Hugs And Kisses from all of us there (at KTLK forum)

PS- could u please tell me what are 27 Degree South and RAGAS Art ?

Edited by deepa_jd - 26 May 2012 at 6:26pm

ApoorvaFan

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Haaahaaa...finally so i m not the only who thinks this love story ws quick...the way u summarized...ws... LOL...and Clap

ApoorvaFan

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Scene 12: Our CB knits PC's name Knitting and gifts him a Hanky... Kya Kanjoos couple hai.. One gives tooti button as gift and the other gives a hanky...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanDhin-Chak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.