TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys so this is my first ever OS, been waiting for exams to get over! got really inspired by many ppl who write amazing stuff..

hope u guys like it!

ASR, the name said it all.. it was 9 pm and quite late from arnavs new timings as his lioness (HIS khushi) wud always be waiting for him near the door at 6:30.. YES ARNAV SINGH RIAZADA now came home at 6:30 bcoz otherwise his wife wud just kill him..

So there he was standing at the front door about to ring the bell wen the door got opened. Surprised by this arnav said a short prayer that it should not be his wife but sadly enough it was KHUSHI. She had the usual lioness expression, that there and then killed him, he new he was busted specially after seeing a big parade of ppl behind him. Di, nani, mami, payal (whom he had gotten really close to, a brother payal never had.. arnav was her own fatherly brother, who consoled her and gave her better ideas than khushi in serious situations). even lakshmi was giving arnav "THE LOOK"

slowly walking in khushi had taken his laptop bag and without saying a word went upstairs..

arnav: Di wo... office mean aaj kaam kuch zyada tha... tho... (di i had alot of work in office today.. so..)

anjali: bus chotte, humen laga tha ke thum sudhar gaye ho par nahin. ek hafte se thum issi time pe ghar ate ho. khushi ji thumhen kuch nahi kehti par aaj mujhe nahi lagta thumhari khair hai. (thats it chotte, i thought u have changed but it has been a week since ur coming home late. khushi ji wont leave u for this one now.)

arnav: relax di "he said in an annoyed yet apologetic manner" mean sort out kerlunga, aap log kyun pareshan ho rahe hain. aap sab ko sona nahi hai, itni der ho gaye hai.(relax di!... ill sort it out, you guys shudnt be so bothered about it. and plus its late shudnt u be sleeping)

nani: theek hai chotte, taal dijye baat ko jaise ARNAV SINGH RIAZADA humensha taaltha hai.. (ok chotte, u always put off such topics.. thats such a ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA style)

for some odd reason arnav did not liked to be called by his full name anymore, it reminded him of the old ASR who had hurt khushi to the fullest, who didnt deserve her at all.. but ARNAV did...
everyone walked bak to their rooms and payal gave arnav a worried look before she went off with her husband.. Akash had to go earlier tomorrow for a meeting so she cudnt stay and help arnav which meant he was on his own..

arnav to himself: khushi ne khana tho nahi khaya hoga.. (khushi wudnt have had dinner)

after 20 min latter he emerged in their room.. she was standing near the pools edge as if she was in deep thought, seemed as if she was waiting for him.

arnav: khushi...

she didnt respond as if she hadnt heard him..

arnav: khushi... (this time in a lighter tone which made her turn towards him)

khushi: mean bohot thuk gaye hun, mujhe akela chor den.. mujhe apse koi baat nahi kerni. (im really tired, please leave me alone.. i dont want to talk to you)

usually she fought with him all night but this was serious.
arnav: mera ghussa khaane par kyun? (why are u taking out my anger on food?)

khushi: meane khana kha liya hai, shukriya! "in a taunting tone" (i have had food, thanku!)

arnav: acha.. too bad thum ye amazing pasta miss kerdo gi.. itna cheesy hai yummm... (really.. too bad, u will miss this amazing pasta.. its so cheesy and yummm...)

khushi: aapko bhoolne ki bimari ho gaye hai, kabhi time ka khayal rakhna bhool jate hain tho kabhi ye ke mean pasta nahi khati. (have u started forgetting stuff now. first u dont take care of time and now u have forgotten i dont like pasta)

arnav: haan par... "really hesitantly" par... mujhe tho.. sirf.. pasta banana ata hai (yes but... but.. i can only cook pasta)

at this very dialogue khushi turned to look at his child like face. HE COOKED, that also FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR HER.. Its not that the food was less, she had cooked all his favorites then why did he make pasta.

arnav: mat khao mean akele khalunga.. (fine then, ill have it alone)

this angered khushi
khushi: theek hai kha len mean sone ja rahi hun wo bhi di ke pass.. (ok, u have ur pasta. im going to sleep in Di's room)

he instantly put the plate on the table next to the pool and pulled khushi towards him, his hands one on her waist the other holding her hand..

arnav: magar mean tho thumhen aise nahi jane dunga, kerlo jo kerna hai.. churwan sakti ho tho churwalo apne aap ko mere grip se.. (but i wont let u go like this, do whatever u can and untangle urself from me)

little khushi who fought for the next 5 min laid her weapons, it was as if the lioness lost to her lion.. she came as close to him as it was possible, unbelievable that the lioness had accepted defeat arnav let lose his grip and was welcoming the gesture they were in..

the mighty ASR would go into shivers wen his wife was the one who wud try to initiate the kiss, he was almost there to her lips when he felt someone push him hard and was laughing like a little girl..

khushi: too bad ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.. thum KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA ke samne kuch bhi nahi.. churwa liya na meane apne aap ko... or aaj tho hum di ke kamre mean hi soenge, jo kerna hai kerlo.. or is pasta ko akele enjoy kero.. (too bad ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA u are nothing infront of KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA. i untangled myself and tonght i will sleep in Di's room, u can do watever and enjoy this pasta alone)

arnav: meri tedhi jalebi, ye fight jo thumne initiate ki hai usse mean khatam kerunga, thumne ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ke sath theek nahi kiya.. ab thum bacho.. (my twisted jalebi, the fight that u have started i will end it. u just save urself from ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA now.)

khushi: is ke liye apko kal thuk ka intezar kerna pare ga... (for that u will have to wait till tom)

khushi ran from there. arnav looked down at the pasta and thought of the things he had expected to happen. he thought he wud apologize and with a few shouting from khushis part she wud sit in his lap and wud feed him all awwed over his gesture of cooking.. but none of that happened and he had to make that happen fast before it was morning..

he knew exactly what to do and he was already on it..

to be continued... 

guys buddy me if u want pm's and part 2 in process 😃

PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
Edited by tabbyj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TabbyJ. thumbnail
guys let me know how it was and that if i shud continue.. 
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Please add English translations please
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg...its sooo amazing..pleasecontinue...whats he going to do???????
cinipaul101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really good, you should def continue, and please pm me when you do:)
TabbyJ. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usma55

Update soon

Please add English translations please

hey.. im so sorry completely forgot!! ya sure ill do that :)
TabbyJ. thumbnail
thanku guys!! im jusst in the process of part 2!!
TabbyJ. thumbnail
PART 2

arnav had thought of every possible idea to woo khushi but the only problem is that she was in Di's room and it wudnt be right to disturb Di at 3 am in the morning specially in this condition!!

"BAAA!!" arnav heard lakshmi as she barged in his room.. funny how he had found a connection with lakshmi just like khushi. whener he was in trouble lakshmi wud always be there to console him.. he laughed at his thoughts, he was probably going mad just like khushi but talking to lakshmi did somehow make him feel better..

ARNAV: kya kerun, aisa kabhi nahi hota ke ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ke pass koi plan na ho, or aaj tho mean kisi bhi haal mean khushi se nahi haar sakta... akash bhi so gaya hai iss waqt payal ko disturb bhi nahi kersakta... waise jahan thuk mujhe yaad hai Di ko doctor ne light sleeping pills di theen kyunke  pain se  unki neend nahi puri ho rahi thi.. so if Di has taken those pills phi wo nahi uthenge and as far as i know her she must have taken those pills..
(what shud i do, this has never happened to ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, i always have a plan. and i have to win from khushi in every case. akash has also slept so cant take help from payal. btw as long as i remember the doctor gave Di some sleeping pills so she doesnt wake up with the pain. if she has taken those pills she wont wake up.. and as far as i know her she must have taken the pills)

the entire RM was pitch black, not a spot of light from anywhere.. with the help of a torch light arnav sneaked out of his room and crossed all the rooms with safety but there was still one room left manorma mamis. if he got caught by her she will wake up the entire house, for the FIRST TIME EVER he was scared of his mami.

the flashlight was having some issues, it started blinking all of a sudden.. he had to hit it several times to make it work. and well that happened what he wished not to..

mami: bbb bbhooot!!! "mami screamed" (ggg ghhooosttt!!!)

mamaji: arey mano so jao, koi bhoot nahey huwat hai, kyun raat barat humen pareshan karat ho.. (mano just go bak to sleep there is no ghost here, why r u disturbing me in the middle of the night)

startled by this arnav started to panic and well he didnt have tme to hide anywhere as mami came out..

mami: kon hai?? "mami called out" lagat hai interrogation kari ke pai... whos there, tells tells!! (who is it?? looks like ill have to interrogate, who is there.. tell)

arnav: mami mean hun.. (mami its me)

mami: arnav bitwa thum itni raat ma kya kari ke padi? tells? its mid of the nights.. (arnav what are you doing at this time.. tell? its middle of the night)

arnav: mami wo.. mere.. mere kamre mean pani nahi tha or mean subko dsturb nahi kerna chahta tha isliye kitchen ja raha tha. aap so jao.. (mami.. i.. i didnt have water in my room so was just going to the kitchen. u go back to sleep)

mami: but arnav bitwa, kitchen ka ways tho lefut ki taraf hai, thum rights mean kahe turn kiye ho.. (but arnav, the kitchen is to the left then why have u turned right)

arnav: oh thanku mami, andhere mean shayad nazar nahi aya.. (oh thanku mami, maybe  cudnt see anything due to the darkness)

with this mami went to sleep and arnav proceeded to anjalis room.. he opened the door slightly enough for him to pass through and then tried opening it full but it made a shrieking sound... to his surprise both the ladies sleeping in the room didnt even flinch a bit.. arnav always knew khushi was a deep sleeper but Di...

he quietly went and sat next to khushi admiring her petite face which looked so doll like.. her hand was on anjalis stomach as if while sleeping they both were talking about the new comer of the family.. arnav smiled at his own thought and how right he was about it..

he firmly picked up khushi in his arms and she cradled in like a baby as she always did.. holding his shirt tightly in one hand as if even in an unconscious state she feared arnav wud go somewhere..
khushis gesture brought concern and tears in arnavs eyes as he had made her suffer alot..

he slowly took khushi to his room and placed her on the bed.. he went back to hs Di's room kissed her on the forehead and said a mental "HI" to the kid inside her stomach and quietly came and into his room to admire his little doll his "TEDHI JALEBI"

this word brought a flash back in his mind of the first day he had called her tedhi jalebi..
they were both fighting as usual and khushi was annoying him by calling him swami again and again..

khushi: swami aap chaye lenge ya coffee.. (swami will u have tea or coffee)

arnav: *irritated* stop it khushi, thumhen pata hai mujhe ye naam nahi pasand (stop it khushi, u know i dont like this name)
khushi: par swami hum apko phir kis naam se bulayen (but swami, then what shud i call u)

to make her stop with this act he had to do something..

arnav: theek hai meri "tedhi jalebi" thum mujhe is naam se bula sakti ho (ok my twisted jalebi, u can call me with this name)

khushiWHAT THE...  "TEDHI JALEBI"  (what the... twisted jalebi)

the WHAT THE shocked arnav as it was his word, this proved how irritated she got from this new nick name.. after that day whener he was in a fight with khushi he called her tedhi jalebi and she wud get super annoyed...

arnav came bak to the current scenario.. what he did next was the cutest thing he has ever done for his little lioness..

the moment she woke up next morning, she was startled to see that she was in her room and also startled to see lots more things...

to be cont...

part 3
Edited by tabbyj - 11 years ago
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Aww this is such a cute story!! Can I be added to the pm list as well!  Cant wait to read more!

Thanks for the eng subs I can read the hindi but it takes a while read the englishmakes it so much faster :)
Edited by Crazy_1001 - 11 years ago
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
It's really Nice 👍🏼
continue soon plzzz😊