~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #3 - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">adhu enna movie NKPK😲</font>

Naduvula Koncham Pakkatha Kanoom 😆
ohhh ðŸ˜› thanks. Krithika link kudutha.. adhu u put short form so i was wondering enna nu ðŸ˜†
Ratna worth watching do not miss it. I watched on 22nd, again watched the next day. But still  laughed as if I was seeing the movie for the first time.

Originally posted by viswai123

Ratna worth watching do not miss it. I watched on 22nd, again watched the next day. But still laughed as if I was seeing the movie for the first time.

lol yeah.. Wedding sequence and facial comedy sequence was funny to the core... In particular his paaa ... Hahaha ...was ultimate...
Next team game kku enna title .. something unique, only I can up with up .. over aa expect panna vendaam coz it's titled Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom! 😆 Naduvula Konjam part thaan this title .. Pakkatha Kaanom bit is the rest of the game I'm working on. 😎
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Next team game kku enna title .. something unique, only I can up with up .. over aa expect panna vendaam coz it's titled Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom! 😆 Naduvula Konjam part thaan this title .. Pakkatha Kaanom bit is the rest of the game I'm working on. 😎

Haha wow this sounds good.. Im excited to play thisss ðŸ˜ƒ Waiting annaaa, great idea 

Btw anyone know this pair? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Now suddenly I have one question. T&T veetla we saw only one bedroom, so apdi irukirapo GW enga sleep panra?? And ippo Lav vera came to their house, so where is she gonna sleep? All 4 um in one room ah?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Good question, Shammu. Can we make it such that Tand T sleep in the bedroom and GW and laav sleep in the hall? Or is it possible they all sleep in the same room? Of course, what GW can never be guessed because the only thing she knows is to trouble Thulasi.