Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gisel

Am I in any way spamming the forum?

Spam na thank u thank u post pannarthu...πŸ˜†..intha post can be called spam..πŸ˜‰...spamming the chat thread...but it helps forum increase the rating...πŸ˜›
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It will dawn. Won't it?

Pandora did open the box and let out 'hope' , right?
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwn2y_JEWs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am totally loving Vikram Prabhu!
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiles-20

I am totally loving Vikram Prabhu!

Awww you saw Kumki ah? How is it? Good?

I havent watched yet, need to catch it soon πŸ˜ƒ
Ajinth thumbnail
hi everyone long time no see

hi shamz and smiles. how are you

mellisai thumbnail
kumki was above average .. vikram prabhu did an OK job but so did the rest of the cast. thambi ramaiyah was disappointing and not to his usual high. πŸ˜‰ also, his wig didn't suit him.πŸ˜†

shubba kka, watched life of pi just now .. good movie and like pi we don't know the exact end. πŸ˜†what's ur interpretation?
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahahaha life of pi innum parkala..Will catch both soon πŸ˜† Ohh its an open end ah? 
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sri - it is not Pi who doesn't know the end.. Its his friend who doesn't know which one was true.
He said the orang utan as his mom, the hyena was the cook who fought with his mom in the ship and the zebra with broken leg was the sailor and himself was called Richard in the second end. He doesn't bring tiger here as that was the unbelievable part.. A boy alone with tiger! So in the second end he actually meant tiger as God and he means none can feel his presence unless they believe it whole heartedly and that is how he proves god's existence and so if u believe he lived with a tiger which is absolute true, god's existence is proved if u believe. First part he he actually says if Richard the tiger was not there he might not have lived/fought to live and tiger forced him to fight for life and again he gets close to understand about the tiger, tames and finally accepts his presence and fights! Finally when he is safe the tiger doesn't expect his approval and thats again he sees tiger as god! Beautifully scripted and said!
10 oscar nominations... No wonder!
Bombay jayashree too for the title tamil song!