~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #3 - Page 100

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

yaar intha four good looking girls ..?? πŸ€£

shubba kka, NEP eppadi .. forgot to ask before !!??

NEP a...maha kodumai honestly(Sun TV awards mathiriπŸ˜›)...i was like eppo da movie a mudipeenga nu...i suggested movie and was scared eppo antha 10 ppl will sethu vechu mothufy me nu...tooo draggy...IR was a failure tooπŸ˜•...and of all Jeeva didnt suit romantic movies...nani wd have been better in tamil too probably...
Irukara koduma pathathu nu...Gautham sung that song "nee thaane " play back for Jeeva nu...enna idea nu i still dunno
15-25 yrs aged ppl said one time is okie nu...but my suggestion - free a kudutha kooda pls dont watch..πŸ˜› 
Watch this movie - nadoola konjam pakkatha kanom - it starts slow aana poga poga its too good...shd watch with many ppl and will deftly enjoy...diff idea and enjoyed watching it...
Life of PI is good too...3D version is too good...
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

yaar intha four good looking girls ..?? πŸ€£

Athu antha 4 girls kai nala theriyum😈...oru prince pic than athula missing...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shubba

NEP a...maha kodumai honestly(Sun TV awards mathiriπŸ˜›)...i was like eppo da movie a mudipeenga nu...i suggested movie and was scared eppo antha 10 ppl will sethu vechu mothufy me nu...tooo draggy...IR was a failure tooπŸ˜•...and of all Jeeva didnt suit romantic movies...nani wd have been better in tamil too probably...
Irukara koduma pathathu nu...Gautham sung that song "nee thaane " play back for Jeeva nu...enna idea nu i still dunno
15-25 yrs aged ppl said one time is okie nu...but my suggestion - free a kudutha kooda pls dont watch..πŸ˜› 
Watch this movie - nadoola konjam pakkatha kanom - it starts slow aana poga poga its too good...shd watch with many ppl and will deftly enjoy...diff idea and enjoyed watching it...
Life of PI is good too...3D version is too good...

Subba, To overcome the kodumai with watching, you should listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeRvbnfGfI from RJ Balaji. Totally hilarious.

Have you watched Naduvula Konjam Pakkathe Kanom. I watched NKPK then Thuppaki. To wipe off Thuppaki kodumai watched NKPK again.
Rofl viswai - thupakki was way good ne sollanum than NEP... Thupakki la music was a super failure and songs lam why ne i still dunno... Vijay punch dialgoues and usual masala song ilathathu was a big relief... Kajal's dubbing irritated me a lot..
Of all here the theatres didnt allow kids as it was 15 plus only- 15 plus alavuku athula i didnt find that bad and so spilt in groups and kids webt for diff movie
Best was my dter lost patience watching NEP and said NEP shd have been 15 plus and we were laughing mad at her saying this ... A horrible experience totally...inime none wd come if i suggest a movie... NKPK wedding sequence was the best ! I ll wtach the YT link and get back... Thank u
i watch NEP nethu.. only 30 mins i sat and then i walk back to my room leaving appa and amma to continue watching.. Naan avathu gave the benefit and sat for 30 mins .. my hubby left shortly after 6 minutes πŸ˜†

I think as mention above.. it might suit youngster.. ennaku vayasachulae πŸ˜† so did not enjoy that lols ..

CM - 2 down this time...lol we had games but not like we had last time...still its below 50! good
agreed .. good that we are below 50!!πŸ˜‰

NEP ivlo bad aa ..πŸ˜† I got to the neethane enthan ponvasantham song bit and escaped .. not a fan of jiiva but ippo going to continue watching coz I have a feeling i'm going to like this movie. πŸ€£
Slight drop in CM from last week.

Lol NEP ...omg no comments about that film me and my family hated that movie for so many reasons!!

I want to see NKPK!!  Saw Pizza it was cool!
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Slight drop in CM from last week.

Lol NEP ...omg no comments about that film me and my family hated that movie for so many reasons!!

I want to see NKPK!!  Saw Pizza it was cool!

I watched NEP too.. It was draggy yess but movie is ok. I watched it only for Samantha πŸ˜†

Pizzaa omg it killed mee.. Thank god was watching day time πŸ˜† 
NKPK is awesomee Smiless.. Go aheadd πŸ˜ƒ Superb comedy and fantastic actinggg πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Shemmo

I watched NEP too.. It was draggy yess but movie is ok. I watched it only for Samantha πŸ˜†

like I said me and shammu think alike (athukkaaga naanga great minds illa!!)..πŸ˜† u can watch it once and samantha was soo stunning .. 

thanks for suggesting NKPK .. just too awesome!!πŸ‘ i'm listening to the intro song on repeat .. if u find youtube link please post here!!πŸ˜‰