Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, in Sun TV some new serial is coming... Sirippulogam ended today and some new serial called Antha 10 Natkal is going to replace that time..

Guess yaaru acting nu:
Its SRIVIDHYAAA 😲
Soon she will come in Thendral too... Yay 😆Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@ Shammu Yes dear me too saw this new promo of Andha 10 Natkal and today Sirippulogam came to an end..😊 

Its a kurunthodar short serial and good to see Srividya back again in small screen after her wedding so as u said hope to see Charu back in Thendral..😃 The hero is none other than Kumar from Nadhaswaram serial who acted as villain and even Aarthi too acting..😊
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shammy, guess you have fallen in love with Charu all over again paathu paathu dialogues research work pannadhilla. ðŸ˜†

I don't want her back. Thendral la irukra kodumai pathalaya unakku. 😭 Even if it means more screen space for TT. I vote no for her comeback.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@ jinju Me too agree to u dear..😊 i dont want T and TA suffer again by Charu..😳

But its good Srividya has comeback to small screen and if she is again coming to Thendral let her forget all the past and be a good well wisher to TA and T but tat is sure will not happen..😆
mellisai thumbnail
shamz &  sweety thanks for the info .. promo vanthu average thaan but srividhya kaaga will give it a try. ðŸ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

shamz &  sweety thanks for the info .. promo vanthu average thaan but srividhya kaaga will give it a try. ðŸ˜‰

U are most welcome Sri.. my pleasure..😊

Yes it looks like thriller serial and i dont like tat hero..😳
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks SG 😊

Jinju, i think everyone thinks the same expect me & Tans and Sri anna 😆 Hahaha we are only unnormal, who wants Charu back 😆 But i agree with you, TT should not suffer again 😊

Hahahaha Sri anna... Even if its not SV, neenga still try pannamatheengala? 😆

Ithu short story na, appo after this end another new short story varuma?
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks SG 😊

Jinju, i think everyone thinks the same expect me & Tans and Sri anna 😆 Hahaha we are only unnormal, who wants Charu back 😆 But i agree with you, TT should not suffer again 😊

Ithu short story na, appo after this end another new short story varuma?

U are most welcome Shammu dear.. my pleasure..😊

I dont agree u all are abnormal coz me too like her but her character should change then only i will also like her..😆 Yes its short story so again another one might come..😳

mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

total damage .. naanum rahila begum maathiri tv / movie addict. 😆 ore oru difference ennakku memory la ethuvum otturathu illai.😉 naan after 10 years ippo romba improve aagiten .. only watch two serials and some other shows on and off .. ðŸ˜‰ shamz, nee dialogue write pannina maathiri intha serial paarthutu comment pannu then i will decide ok vaa???
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if the writers and director are planning to bring Charu back in Thendral...I just want the story to pick up pace and move away from seeing the same GW house and Laxman house scenes.