~*~ DEBINA'S TWEETS ~*~ 13th June 2012 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
You guys are soo lucky! I am jealous now.. Listen, i don't have twitter.. i will make it today..
I md my twitter id.. can someone tell me how its works?..
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I md my twitter id.. can someone tell me how its works?..

Great Happy That U made it, Working With Twitter is SO Easy !!!
First Follow Gurmeet and Debina in it and After I will tell U the Further Steps 😊 !!!!!!
6th JUNE 2012

😲 Sooo Sweet of Her ðŸ¤—

Really worried about a stray pup on my shoot location. Got hurt by d crane.Hoping to get a home for him tonight.His mum got eaten by leopard 

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Varnita.

Great Happy That U made it, Working With Twitter is SO Easy !!!
First Follow Gurmeet and Debina in it and After I will tell U the Further Steps 😊 !!!!!!
I did it.. also i comment on their post... yet to see latest tweet of them..  Ok.
Edited by AlwaysBeHappy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Varnita.

6th JUNE 2012

😲

Really worried about a stray pup on my shoot location. Got hurt by d crane.Hoping to get a home for him tonight.His mum got eaten by leopard 

awww.. how sweet of her.. she cares a lot about puppy.. (they have their own cute dog)
Varnita, tell me how twitter works quick usse pehle main kuch garbar na karo (i think i already did)...

gc tweetd 30mn ago...

Varnita, tell me how twitter works quick usse pehle main kuch garbar na karo (i think i already did)...

gc tweetd 30mn ago...

Twitter is Very Easy Dear, We Just have to interact People via Tweets !!!! Go to the ID of a Person with whom U wanna Interact where U will find a Textbox "Tweet to..." Click on it and write whatever U wanna Post, then Click on Tweet !!!
In the Same way if U wanna Reply for Someone's Tweet, Go to the Tweet, Click on Reply, Post there and Click on Tweet !! Thats how U have to interact with People !!!
Please feel free to Ask If U have any Further Questions !!!
Thanks. You know i replied gc (where he tweet that debi gifted him sony xperia) but it doesnt shown n coversation instead it shows in my twitter hompage...

Thanks. You know i replied gc (where he tweet that debi gifted him sony xperia) but it doesnt shown n coversation instead it shows in my twitter hompage...

Yup, The general Tweets Got updated on the Home Page only, We cant c thin in the COnvo but Gurmeet can c it !!!!!