Chidiya Ghar

~*~ DEBINA'S TWEETS ~*~ 13th June 2012 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
She hs a twitter i didn't knw that... well i don't have twitter.. i'll read through...her tweet and thank you for postings.. and why debi bhabhi  said '' today would be my last night of shoot , hope to get back to normal routine ... feeling like n owl... why she said that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ DEBINA'S TWEETS ~*~ 13th June 2012 (Page 4)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Varnita, will you do me a favour? I am coming to India, so i want to meet debi bhabhi and bhaiya so could you ask debi bhabi where they are shooting in mumbai(either gurmeet or debi shooting serial place)?

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

She hs a twitter i didn't knw that... well i don't have twitter.. i'll read through...her tweet and thank you for postings.. and why debi bhabhi  said '' today would be my last night of shoot , hope to get back to normal routine ... feeling like n owl... why she said that?

She tweeted this for the Maha Episode !!! That Day was the last day of Shoot for the Special Episode !!

Varnita, will you do me a favour? I am coming to India, so i want to meet debi bhabhi and bhaiya so could you ask debi bhabi where they are shooting in mumbai(either gurmeet or debi shooting serial place)?

How can I yar LOL !!! I would offcoarse have helped U dear if I can, But it is Out of My reach LOL !!! They generally dont open it out where do they use to Shoot !!!

Edited by Varnita. - 31 May 2012 at 12:09pm

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
1ST JUNE!!!!!!

A fit body starts with a strong mind. 

Varnita

Edited by Varnita. - 01 June 2012 at 2:41pm

Piano1422

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hi Varita dear - these are So nice to read - love this thread so much!  Btw - wasn't it cute how she said about Gurmeet learning so much Bengali!  That is very sweet.  I think I shall have to figure out how to work twitter - i have tried but am very slow with such things - I wish you could have seen how long it took for me to learn how to use lappy - i am murqh this way - but this inspires me to try!

Varnita.

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

1ST JUNE!!!!!!

A fit body starts with a strong mind. 

Varnita

Absoulutely true...

Varnita.

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@Varnita, does she even reply?

Varnita.

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

She tweeted this for the Maha Episode !!! That Day was the last day of Shoot for the Special Episode !!

How can I yar LOL !!! I would offcoarse have helped U dear if I can, But it is Out of My reach LOL !!! They generally dont open it out where do they use to Shoot !!!

Oh, I see.. ab main kya karoon kaise dhoondo?

Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top