Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 100

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
lovely update Sweetie Smile
all got surprised seen shaan wake up early , khanak to stop on her way to see him early LOL heheh!! and then he dig on paratha's heheh! the family gather and teasing was awesome Smile shaan winked at khanak friendly twice ayee!! hayee!!!! Big smile
wow!! both now talked nicely and awkwardness has stop between them Big smile the tea part and their talk was superb khanak wanted to know the reason of shaan of not going to office  but shaan didn say anything, their thought was nice but now they have to see other side of their thought too they can't be friends now. thy feel for each other dont want to agree 
good rahul make his entry
shaan n rahul conv was very nice i loved it and that bhabhi teasing part was mind blowing Smile what a topic change by rahul LOL investors haa!!! both are talking about khanak and poor her she is clueless 
koi baat nahi deal will be sealed soon LOL yeh duri shayadi kareeb laye dono koh after khanak will leave 
shaan said he want to see her off to airport not bad shaan and family too thought they might talk n change their mind but yeh kya they remain silence in their way 
airpost part n letter , email talk was nice 
aww!!!! shaan want a hug before she left ayee!! hayee!!! 
their hug comfortable with out any awkwardness
shaan left emptiness when khanak left hope this distance ,ake them come close 
update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 94)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF_rida

Goldie

IF_rida

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
fantastic update
finally they both have resolved all the matters and behaved like really good frndz
i like the shaan and rahul conv
i guess he accepts that he was wrong abt khanank in first opinion bas admit nai karta... may be male ego
the airport part was super cute
lukin fwd to their exchange ... letters mail calls meeting watever but lukin fwd to shanak momnets
update soon

ABlank90

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
This time their parting marks the new beginning in their life..
A journey of being together for life..
looking forward to next part..

ABlank90

Just.Shanak

Groupbie

Just.Shanak

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nice story, different style of writing. It's really Good !
Please continue

ABlank90

vijusb

Groupbie

vijusb

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey nisha,

Waiting for the update for more than 20 days. pls update soon. eagely waiting

ABlank90

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yes eagerly waiting 

ABlank90

madhutanu

madhutanu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Please update waiting...

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Guysss!!

I am so so sorry for completely disappearing like this! 

I have literally been overworked like crazy...the bad part is I have not even had a second to write the update...the good part is I'm not really feeling the loss of my treadmill because all the running around keeps me fit Confused 

I thought about ending the first season here because they've sorted out their issues and things are going to get better from here onwards but I knew it would be too sudden and I can't reward your love and affection like this. I would still have continued with the second season in a few months as soon as the holidays started but still...it just felt wrong. So a big Hug and thank you to all of you who have been so amazing, so patient and so honest with your feedback! This story would not be what it is without you. I might not have believed in my writing skill (if you can call them 'skills' :P) either!

Again, I am really sorry to keep you all waiting. But I will continue to post whenever I get time.

I hate not being able to reply to each of your comments individually. I actually miss doing that...but then I feel you guys might like it more if I invest that time in writing a longer update.

Please know that you all are an integral part of this story!

Thank you!

Love,
Nisha
Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbONAegomadhutanuIF_ridapoo_jManeesha_ShanakRB81

Post Reply New Post

Go to top