Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 100

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Well Nisha..I did catch up with all the 5 updates..
But will tell u all r chotu updates..
This Shanak r different n i think they'll grow in me..Hope u let them grow in me..
So y this hide n seek..
Cant both say a spade a spade n get things going on..
Awaiting the next part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 9)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangitasengupta

sangitasengupta

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hi Nisha Big smile!!!

The fact that you are huge talent doesn't need to be told!!!

Loved the updates... am a sucker for language and you are a wealthy one !!

I found your style very VictorianBig smile.

Though uncertainty bothers me but somehow in stories they intrigue me like in yours!!!

And yes,here's someone who writes shorter updates than meLOL!!!!

Waiting for the next one!!!

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

Well Nisha..I did catch up with all the 5 updates..
But will tell u all r chotu updates..
This Shanak r different n i think they'll grow in me..Hope u let them grow in me..
So y this hide n seek..
Cant both say a spade a spade n get things going on..
Awaiting the next part..

Yes I'm working on the length of the updates...hopefully they'll be longer soon, just have to work a few things out.
I'm glad you think this Shanak will grow on you...I hope they do! Smile

RB81

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangitasengupta

Hi Nisha Big smile!!!

The fact that you are huge talent doesn't need to be told!!!

Loved the updates... am a sucker for language and you are a wealthy one !!

I found your style very VictorianBig smile.

Though uncertainty bothers me but somehow in stories they intrigue me like in yours!!!

And yes,here's someone who writes shorter updates than meLOL!!!!

Waiting for the next one!!!

Thank you so much dear! I hope I can continue to write in a way which reflects the compliments you've given me. Loved your comment!  Big smile
Haha...*high fives*...personally I love shorter, frequent updates but most people like longer ones so I think you're going to get your arena back soon LOL

sangitasengupta

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Part 6

Here it should be mentioned that Shaantanu Khandelwal, son of the ever-famous Sunil Khandelwal wasn't one who relied on hope. He was more sure than optimistic, more firm than suggestive- he never claimed to be absolutely assured of success, yet he knew that the best thing in life was to do what one wanted to do and the rest would follow. Yes, that was his mantra. So now that he had written that concise letter to Khanak he knew he must bear with that decision. There was no turning back. Fireworks would result- whether good or bad- Shaantanu was sure that there would be fireworks.

He didn't care much about Khanak. And why should he. Her existence was unknown to him until a week and a half ago. They weren't related by blood as far as he could tell. She wasn't his type, though he didn't really have a "type" per se. London and Mumbai were continents apart so he'd probably never see her again if he didn't want to. Yet something told him it was not going to be easy to avoid her. She was here to stay, if only at least for a little while.

It was amidst this straining chain of thoughts in his mind that his eyes fell on the pile of post his secretary, Payal Gupta, had placed on the lower left corner of his desk. He picked it up and started shuffling through the envelopes, stopping at a light brown one addressed to him by a three day old acquaintance- Khanak Jadeja!

Shaantanu could not believe his eyes. The woman had replied so soon! They had met almost a week ago and he had written to her a day after their meeting. Now, he had a reply- stamped and sent my overseas mail by a woman he barely knew. And one who barely knew him. 

This simply supported his claim- Khanak was another typical woman. Soon Shaantanu would place her in one of the two predetermined categories and his mind would then be at ease. His case would be prepared and his father would have no reason to argue.

With a satisfied smirk he opened the seal and took out the letter.

Dear Shaantanu Khandelwal
As I write you this letter, my mind beckons me to ponder whether publicly receiving your phonecall is any more obvious than the household seeing a letter addressed by a Shaantanu Khandelwal in the pile of mail. Anyhow, as things stand right now, a letter would be manageable.
Regards,
Khanak Jadeja

He read it once. He read it again. And then a third time. He then put it down. He hadn't had time to contemplate what Khanak would have written but suffice to say Shaantanu had not expected such a reply. Subsequently, he did not know what to make of it.

As if God sent, Rahul Khanna entered Shaantanu's cabin. Rahul and Shaantanu had been best friends since college and had been through enough testing times to regard their friendship as a strong one. It wasn't just chatting over drinks or betting on pickups. Their friendship had a lot of depth, or at least more emotional depth than any other of Shaantanu's relationships.

"Shaan, have you gone over the Satrangi file I had delivered to you this morning?"
"Huh?" Shaantanu popped out of his trance. "Kya? Sorry, I was thinking about something else."
"Kya something else? You look worried. Actually, confused would be more appropriate."
Shaan nodded and pursed his lips.
"I've got time" Rahul said, helpfully.
"Chal baith. Sunnata houn tujhe pareshaan Shaan ki dastaan."

So guys, we have another RBO character in place- Rahul! Personally, I wanted to bring a lil bit of RBO in this story because I miss the whole show so much. What's your view? Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbsangitasenguptaktymniki_rboheer_85aysha1989aasma1sharon18k.krithikaPhoenixRadarXx.Phoenix.xXRB81

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Great update Nisha..!Big smile
Loved it!
So evn after reading the letter shaan is again confused?LOL lol!bechare ka haal behaal ho rha hai...LOL
And they've met once? Bt he only mentioned abt her name..wt abt her beauty? didn that mesmerize him enuf?Day Dreaming
Waitin to knw mre abt d meeting...! :D
Good to hv rahul here..!its great to see such friendsip..!

Cont.soon...!
Luv ya

ABlank90

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
  Lovely Nisha 
 he got unexpected reply n read it thrice, poor shaan is confused  
   great u bring Rahul as his best buddy 
loved it