Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 100

virika01

virika01

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

wonderful...

eagerly waiting fr nxt..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 79)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k.krithika

Goldie

k.krithika

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hi Nisha Smile
Finally read all the parts till now  Smile
I love this FF so much... Big smile
U are brilliant as always.. Beautifully written Clap
Sorry was away due to work just getting back to IF these days...
I am thoroughly enjoying these updates Shantanu is falling for for Khanak gradually Embarrassed
I love our Shanak they are bang on, strong,bold,Witty and perfect for eachother  Smile
Thank u for the lovely parts Smile
Eagerly waiting for the future updates...
Keep writing whenever u get time!!
Loads of Love always Heart Hug

ABlank90

ktymfan

ktymfan

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I love khanak n u:::...waiting fr nxt:)

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thank you SO MUCH everyonee Hug
Glad you guys liked the change...in fact, I too was waiting to get to this part but without showing a significant amount of reservation regarding each other, it would've seemed a bit hurried. Thank you so much for bearing with me. Big smile

Will try to update tonight ya tomorrow!! 

PS: Jalis the last paragraph was a dramatic say to say that maybe we can expect Shaan to have a change in attitude with respect to Khanak Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_ridaaasma1heer_85jaisyjazz

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Part 41

The evening function was as spectacular as any other Khandelwal function. It was more important and lavish, though, because tonight was a celebration of their elder son officially agreeing to sharing his life with a girl. For some, it was a reason to celebrate while others mourned the loss of another eligible bachelor. The latter, though, comforted themselves by saying "Abhi un ka chota beta tou rehta hai." Yes, somethings about socialites can never change whether you talk about the local gossipers or the kitty party aunties!

The 'chota' Khandelwal was immaculately dressed in black tuxedo which was complimented by a light beige dull silk shirt. He welcomed the guests and patiently, albeit a bit tersely, met all the enthusiastic and unenthusiastic aunties that seemed interested to know how he was and what he was doing nowadays. The usual small talk. The usual, unnecessary small talk.

The main sitting area, just in front of the house's entrance, had been cleared and seating had been arranged closer to the walls to make a clearing and semi-dancefloor in the middle. When majority of the guest had arrived, Khushboo Agarwal was brought downstairs to meet the guests.

Khushboo, Akshay's fianc to-be, was dressed in a light turquoise lehenga which had silver work adorning it's blouse, dupatta and lehenga. Her hair were slightly curled and collected on her right shoulder, adding a modern-elitish look to her sleeveless blouse. Natasha Agarwal, her sister, accompanied Khushboo down the stairs and led her to Madhavi so that she could take her blessings.

Shaantanu noticed all this happening but unlike the guests whose eyes were glued to the two Agarwal sisters, Shaantanu's eyes were wandering all over the area.

Where was she?

The Devil!

He scanned the area twice but in vain. The person who his eyes sought and his mind believed he disliked could not be seen anywhere around. Another look around the room..and jackpot! He found her. From where he stood he could only see the side of her face and at a closer glance he saw that she was talking to Mrs. Agarwal. No qualms, no discomfort could be seen on her face as she chatted with a few more ladies and then disappeared somewhere in the crowd.

"Arrey tu yahan side pe kya kar raha hai Shaan?" someone patted his back.

Turning around in surprise, Shaantanu found Rahul standing next to him. "Tu aa gaya? Salay itni deir kar di. Mein itna bore ho raha tha!"

"Deir? Bhai mere ek ghanta bhi nai huwa function start huwey aur abhi tou poori shaam parhi hai. Tu tension na le bas give me two minutes mein aunty uncle aur akshay bhai se mil ke ata houn."

Saying this, Rahul left Shaan.

"Kamal hai. Apne hi bhai ki sagai pe koi itna disinterested ho. Bore ho!" exclaimed a firm but soft voice from behind Shaan.

He didn't have to look to know whose voice it was. For better or for worse, his mind had registered that voice permanently, he thought. But just for the sake of being polite, Shaantanu turned around to give her a sarcastic smile.

Alas, that smile was lost midway on its journey to his lips as his eyes took in the beauty in front of them. Khanak stood wearing a lime green and light blue long frock with silver and gold embellishments. The work was very fine and though it filled the whole frock, it looked elegant and girly and no where near distasteful. Khanak had twisted a small portion of her hair just above her ears and secured them with pins so that the dangling gold and blue earrings were conveniently apparent. Her lip gloss was so light a shade of pink that had Shaan not been standing a foot away from her, he wouldn't have noticed she was wearing any. And the last bit- her smile and twinkling kohl-lined eyes with just a thin application of an eye liner completed the assault Khanak had not planned on Shaantanu!

LOL

Here's what Khanak was wearing, imagine the work to be a bit more light and the sleeves to be 1/4th:  

Since I had said I'd update tou I thought ye chotu si hint wala update post kar hi doun. Can't continue it abhi but will update in a day or so...the best motivator is your comments! Wink

Edited by ABlank90 - 25 October 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcharvivijusbvirika01diyakk.krithikaIF_ridaaasma1ktymjaisyjazzsnigdhanagarRoshni_MXx.Phoenix.xXManeesha_Shanak

IF_rida

Goldie

IF_rida

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
a filler part but good one
at least i got a shanak scene
and now em curious that he'll give a sarcastic reply or he will say sumthing nice in complete awe of her beauty
lukin fwd... cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90aasma1

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABlank90

Thank you SO MUCH everyonee Hug
Glad you guys liked the change...in fact, I too was waiting to get to this part but without showing a significant amount of reservation regarding each other, it would've seemed a bit hurried. Thank you so much for bearing with me. Big smile

Will try to update tonight ya tomorrow!! 

PS: Jalis the last paragraph was a dramatic say to say that maybe we can expect Shaan to have a change in attitude with respect to Khanak Smile

LOL ya ya kabhi kabhi me bhi drama kar leti hun LOL

ABlank90

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
OMG !!! after seeing khanak in that dress i m fainted imagine what shan's state must be 
ya it was chotu but waiting for ur next long update :)

ABlank90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top