Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 100

ktym

Goldie

ktym

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
No problem in reading shorter ones but plz update frequently...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 72)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Part 36

Dinner was a jovial affair between the two families, two extended families might I add because even the elders and cousins of Sunil and their children had arrived in Mumbai and were dining together at the Khandelwal residence. The elders sat at the dining table whilst the children seated themselves in the living room.

Khanak was pouring a glass of water for herself when she felt someone standing behind her. She looked up and found a friendly face smiling down at her.

"Namaste," she said.

"Hi…I mean..Namaste," said Akshay, extending his hand forward. She shook it cordially.

They proceeded together to sit with the others in the living room.

"Well, we finally meet. I've heard so much about you ke I couldn't help but wonder ke ye Khanak hai kon?" laughed Akshay.

Khanak smiled, "I hope good stuff," she said.

Akshay twitched his eyebrows as if he had to think about that one, then replied, "Ummm….yeah you could say that."

By this time they both had reached the living room. They looked around to find seats. Since, only one sofa seat was vacant Akshay insisted that Khanak take it. Being her courteous self, Khanak declined and instead insisted he take it since he was elder.

"Yaar ab don't play the 'buddha' card with me," joked Akshay.

"Well…shaadi tou hone wali hai aap ki," laughed Khanak.

"Engagement," corrected Akshay, "itni bhi kya jaldi hai bhe? Let me enjoy my last days of freedom!"

While this conversation was going on, Shaantanu, unaware of the chat his brother and Khanak were having, conveniently came and took the vacant seat. The two realized this when Khanak had finally convince Akshay to sit on the sofa because she wanted to sit on the floor cushion and enjoy her food. Akshay shook his  head and murmured, "chote bhai!" only to see Khanak shake her head in disagreement and say "men!"

Akshay gave a short laugh and started walking over to the sofa while Khanak made her way to the floor cushions.

"Uth chote, ye seat meri hai," Akshay told Shaan.

"Arrey mere bhai, first come first serve. Seat meri hai please aap chair pull up kar lein kaheen se," replied Shaan.

"You've come in out of line. Ye seat ya Khanak ki ho sakti hai ya meri. Khanak wanted to sit on the floor cushions tou ab ye seat meri hai. Chal uth na,"

"Uff…okay!" said Shaan, getting up.

As Shaan looked for an alternative to sitting with Khanak, he was interrupted by his cousin Rajesh.

"Arrey kahan ja raha hai Shaan tu? Idher aa na!"

Shaantanu turned around and saw Khanak sitting no more than a few feet away from Rajesh. Though something inside his chest immediate felt heavier, his head told him to find somewhere else to sit.

"Arrey nai Raj, I'm good. Zameen pe baith kar I won't be able to eat tujeh tou pata hai na."

"Kya? Don't be crazy. Dekh Khanak aaj pehli baar India ayi hai and she's eating zameen pe baith kar. Tu angraiz ki aulaad na ban, come sit with us."

Obviously, Rajesh was clueless about anything cooking between Khanak and Shaan. But the nail hit on target. Whether due to his ego being challenged, or because he did not want to seem overtly critical of sitting there due to Khanak, the final result was that Shaan made his way to where the floor cushions lay and sat himself directly opposite Khanak.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbONAegoSaranya1990virika01IF_ridaaasma1ktymjaisyjazzsnigdhanagarManeesha_ShanakRB81

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Haha good one...

Shaan and khanak sat opposite...Although they wont speak up...Atleast may their eyes speak now...Wink

ABlank90

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
LOL angrej ki aulad this suits shan very well seriously starting se mujhe woh london ka lag raha hai and khanak india ki nisha(GOD) knows dono ka kya hoga HEHEHEHE:)
now dont make them go silent for long ok sale kuch toh bole 
update soon man :
:)))

ABlank90

ktymfan

ktymfan

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
haila...angrej ki aulad bit was awesome nisha...i loved dis language...loVely...-saroj

ABlank90

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
loved it, only have time for this loool
xxx
:-)

ABlank90

IF_rida

Goldie

IF_rida

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
good one
its goin to be tough and plz do make it tough for shaan
he's being rude
angrez ki aulad na ban... super cute
update soon

ABlank90

snigdhanagar

Goldie

snigdhanagar

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

wowww shanak r sitting opposite each other..

god whn will dese two burthal will talk????????? LOL..

waiting fr nxt...

ABlank90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top