Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 100

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
hi nishaSmile
ahh u updated soon very good
very nice update my confusions r cleared from this part and i came to know that shaan and khanak r not married still to each other but r going to married means here i can c an arrange marriage  and after marriage love will blossom bet them i m just predicting as the story till now shows like this interesting...
good u updated soon aisa hi karnaBig smile
and my name is jalis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 6)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey NishaBig smile
Ok so I was more thasn 1% rightBig smile YipeeeLOL
Hmmm so its just as I thoughtSmile she is confused ,she is in a state where is unable to recognize what is right and what is wrong before taking every step she needs to think a thousand times as to what she actually want's and what consequence each action can causeSmile
I feel her letter was well writtenBig smile it's just the start Smile I feel Shaan is going to be pleased he got a reply rather than going deep into its contentsLOL
Waiting to see his reply cause he is the one who should give the actual headstartLOL
Loved itSmile
Waiting for ur next letterWink

ABlank90

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
wow nice update ...
loved it...like da way u r writing...

ABlank90

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
 lovely Nisha 
 khanak is confused don't know wats right or wrong 
 she  reply his letter n dat short n simple 
 looking forward for how will shaan reply  Smile

ABlank90

sudhareddy

IF-Dazzler

sudhareddy

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nisha nice update
Shaan and Khanak met one week ago and their elders arranged marriage . so love after marriage.
khanak reply to shaan letter is simple and she confused whether it is wrong or right  and waiting to see shaan's reply for that letter

ABlank90

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Lovely Update nisha...Smile
now confusion clear from my side..shaan and khanak Arrage marriage..wow!looking forward there Love after merraige..i Like khanak sweet replay...  
waiting for the next update ...Day Dreaming

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for all your lovely comments. They are an invaluable source of motivation! 

Keep writing and keep liking Wink

Nisha! Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 08 June 2012 at 2:24pm

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Shaantanu Khandelwal was 26. Good looks, money, charm, intelligence- he had it all. What he didn't have, however, was a partner. A partner in the truest sense of companionship. "Befriending" women was not a problem and perhaps making them stick around was not a problem either, if he wanted it that is. But here lay the problem. At 26, Shaantanu Khandelwaal seemed to be faced with a dead end on the road of his life. He simply did not know what to do, where to go and how to go.

Did he actually want one companion for life? He knew not.
Did he want to continue working in his father's empire? He knew not.
Did he want to travel the world and re-live his university days? He knew not.
Did he love India? He knew not.
Did he love Khanak jadeja? Of course not!

Khanak Jadeja.
Kha-nak Jadeja.
Khanak Jadejaa.
Khanak Jadeja.

However he said it, the name seemed melodious. And this thought made Shaantanu scoff, for Shaantanu Khandelwal was not a man who was used to pay much attention to women's names. 

When he had first made a conclusion about a woman's importance in a man's life he had concluded that they were indeed very important- they were mothers, sisters, wives and then again mothers. It was a cycle which continued and a cycle which seemed incomplete without a woman. But he was 19 back then.

Thought he still believed women were important, he now felt differently about the role they portrayed in society. Years of dealing with women who were not related to him by blood had made him change his views. The species was a mystery but it was a mystery Shaantanu Khandelwal did not deem significant enough to devote his time to studying. For him, there were only two kinds of women and never interested him enough to make him agree to spending his lifetime with either. He was a man, and that was enough to assure him that he needed no support, no partner, no lifetime commitment.

But then there was Khanak. A girl with dreams; a woman with aspirations. His heart told him she was different, his mind told him he was insane to think so. As always, especially in the case of women, he agreed with this brain.
Women are smart creatures. Khanak is a woman. Therefore, Khanak is the same as any other woman- she falls in one of the categories, period.

After this mental analysis, Shaantanu sat down on the deep brown cherry wood desk in his plush office. This was the thirteenth time he had thought about Khanak Jadeja in the last three days. Despite all the analysis negating any importance he might have intentionally or unintentionally given her Shaantanu knew this wasn't over yet. Or maybe he didn't know, maybe he just hoped.

Sorry guys I know it's shorter than the recent ones but I wanted you guys to have a sneak peak into what our Shaantanu is like in one update. I'd like your views and suggestions. Plus, I just felt that to keep things clearer I should devote one update to Shaantanu only. 
As always, looking forward to your comments! Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:52am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbdiyaksangitasenguptaHarshIkaZaYaktymniki_rboheer_85sharon18k.krithikaaysha1989snigdhanagaraasma1.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarjanavi07_CutieCute_-Manita-RB81Xx.Phoenix.xX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top