Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 100

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
NishaBig smile
wow this is going goodBig smile
I like the concept but I cannot comment in detail with respect to the updates as its still the beginning ...waiting for the story to take formBig smile
Great going ...plz update soon and if possible longer updates plzzzLOL

Edited by sharon18 - 02 June 2012 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thank you all for reading and liking the story. Your comments and likes are invaluable! 
I'm trying to make the updates longer...hope the next one's length is good for now, will definitely try to make it longer Tongue

Nisha Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 03 June 2012 at 8:22am

sharon18

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Part 3

She held the paper in her hand and stared at it subconsciously-not reading, not understand, just staring.

"What does this mean?"  she asked herself. "A conversation? 'It is but fair'?"
It all seemed so formal. But then, their meeting had been no less formal. Perplexed, she folded the letter, put it back in her diary, turned out the lights and went to bed.

But sleep evaded her. All she thoughts that beige envelope had conjured in her minds had been washed away by his words that her mind still failed to fully process. She had felt positive vibes that day, and even the letter felt auspicious. Her intuitions were usually right and for her to accept that they were that far off the truth was difficult. Yet, she couldn't believe otherwise. Not in this matter. She wanted so badly to believe the feeling of warmth and acceptance was mutual but feared if she led herself to built castles in the air which would potentially result in her falling from their tallest tower.

This sensation was new. Though she had read about it in books, seen it in movies and felt it in their meeting she decided it was best to tread cautiously in unfamiliar territory.

Pacing up and down her room was another situation she found herself in courtesy Shaantanu Khandelwal. Usually, she just pranced around the house. Worrying was something she did often, but not something she did for a long time at a stretch. But this wasn't just any incident or party or mishap she was worrying about. Her reply could well mean a whole new phase in her life would be months away.

Should she reply?
Should she not?
Was ignoring the letter the best choice?
Or was as horrible as a choice could be?
Should she ask what right he implies?
Or does he ask for a right and not demand it?

A thousand questions swimmed in her mind. A thousand queries with no reply. After all, how could she at this stage decide what was right and what was not? She wasn't in India like him. She'd never known what mind he possessed to be able to write this very to-the-point letter.

Did he always talk like this?
Or was this reserved for her alone?
And if it wasn't, what could she possibly do to alter it?
Alter it?-her mind asked-Is his mind so important to you Khanak?
No! Of course it isn't
, she curtly talked back to her grey matter.

Truth be told- she wasn't sure. After all, nothing in her life up till a week ago ever suggested she'd be in this position so soon. She had never contemplated signing off, literally signing off, her life to another man's name. That too, Shaantanu Khandelwal. A man she knew, but didn't really know.

Long enough, or do you want longer? I guess I'll have to wait for the comments Wink

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbdiyaksangitasenguptasharon18afiya.aasma1snigdhanagaraysha1989niki_rboheer_85.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarjanavi07sudhareddy_CutieCute_RB81Maneesha_Shanak-Manita-

niki_rbo

Goldie

niki_rbo

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
short and sweet update...liked it...Smile

ABlank90

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hi
nice update but i m little confused will wait for next part to clear it
is khanak living out of india?
and of course we want longer update than this atleast i want
and can i know ur beautiful name?Smile

ABlank90

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
 Short n sweet update 
 Khanak is thinking of  replying  or not
 her mind is playing with her
 n yeah is she in India o abroad or 
  shaan is abroad  confusing
 hope it will clear very soon when we move on 
 I m greedy  now want more longer updates LOL!

ABlank90

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Amazing update cant wait for the next one still a bit confused...x

ABlank90

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey NishaBig smile
Hmmm interesting well I liked the ways her thoughts were portrayed.
This is what I feel. ...
Its an arranged marriage and Shantanu and Khank the two people involved in this do not know much about each other and just like any couple involved in an arranged marriage there is an uncertainty present as to what is right and wat is wrong whether the other person involved is someone who meets up to the concerned party's expectation  or whether all their dreams will come crashing down, it always involves hundreds of questionsSmile
I hope I am atleast 1% right hereLOL
I loved the way u penned itBig smile The dilemma she is going through ,the anxiety involved was well writtenClap
But length Ouch no little more longer updates plzzzLOL
Waiting for ur nextBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top