Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 100

Page 1
Page   of 100
Page 3 Page 100

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
nice start nisha
please Continue dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
 Hey Nisha as u promised n full fill it Hug
 the first part was short but very nice it make us more eagerly to read the 
next n  special what's in the letter.
 Is it a love letter or about  their  first meeting Day Dreaming
 update soon 

ABlank90

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
good start,Smile...egar to know next part

ABlank90

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Good start nisha...liked it...Smile...not fully understand what the story...please  next part soon waiting for the next update  Nisha...

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys! The first part was meant to be an ambiguous teaser of sorts, I am glad you guys liked it.

Next part will be up soon! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinafiya.aasma1_CutieCute_shanakyasharan

sudhareddy

IF-Dazzler

sudhareddy

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Nisha even it short but good start of ff

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Part 2

For the first time in years she locked the bedroom door. Intrusion would not be welcome. Rather, it wasn't a question of welcoming it but a question of what would follow if someone walked in on her smiling at a piece of parchment.

Parchment? She laughed. 
It seemed as if her antiquated thoughts about romance hadn't budged from the space they occupied in her mind. Not even after meeting him. He, who was anything but antediluvian. She wondered whether there was anything to be hopeful about. Whether there was any reason to smile nonchalantly because she had received a letter addressed to her by him. Surely, she did not even have so much as a hint to what the letter contained.

She took out the starched beige envelope and looked at it objectively. His handwriting seemed methodical- crisp, thin and perfectly printed.
No, it was plain, simple and boring-her mind argued- don't paint a pretty picture before you know your subject well.

So it was settled then. As she took out a paper knife to unseal the envelope she made her mind to read the letter rationally. No word would be weighed more than it needed to be and no sentence twisted to mean more than it actually did.  It was with this resolve that she made the final cut with the paper knife and slowly pulled out the letter- a parchment!

Dear Khanak
I couldn't contain myself from writing you this letter. It is but fair that I be able to talk to you in one way or the other. I wouldn't wish to hurt your sentiments in the least so please do tell me if this prospect is unacceptable to you.
Regards,
Shaantanu Khandelwal

So the second part is here! Looking forward to your comments guys, especially thoughts on the letter! Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:51am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbAlka88sangitasenguptaniki_rboheer_85sharon18afiya.aysha1989aasma1snigdhanagar.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarjanavi07sudhareddy_CutieCute_RB81Maneesha_Shanak-Manita-shanakyasharan

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
yayyy 2nd part is up but ye kya mujhe laga letter me kuch romantic likha hoga lekin ye mahashay to formal banne ki koshish kar raha hai gentleman ban raha hai maska laga raha hai kuch karne se pehle how smart of him hahahahaaaLOL
anyways jo kuch bhi likha tha bahut sweet & cute tha
but very small update are demand ke hisab se thoda length badho yaar
next part ASAPSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90PhoenixRadar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top