Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 100

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

nice update..
hahahaha..so khanak was no one for shaan n he wanted to put her in one of the categories of woman that is conjured in his mind.
but bang..khanak confused him n proved to be different..
actually even i didnt get much abt her reply..i was also as much confused as shaan..i didnt mention it earlier in the hope that it'll unwind on its own..
so looks like we have rahul on board to take away the pareshaan shaan is going through..(me too..LOL!!!)
btw many had good thoughts reg the friends..but rahul failed in the show with his gatiya doing on khanak as his revenge..
as long as he is a real good buddy all will love him..

Let's see how long it takes for Shaan to actually realize she's different...of course itni mehnat ki hai do categories bananay ki tou how will Shaan come to accept a third one Tongue
What was unclear about Khanak's reply? I'll analyse it in the next few updates waise. My thoughts match yours on the show wala Rahul...but rest assured this one would be different. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 11)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon18

NishaBig smile
Ok that was nice but I don't like Shaan as of nowDisapprove
Wgat does he think of himself?????? who is he to judge women Angry that is so sick...typical category huhAngry
I don't want Khanak to categorize him cause then is not gonna be any difference between a girl and a guy ,I want her to teach him to respect every women in this world thorugh her replies, I want him to fall in love with her through her letters,her writing cause I believe that a person can be understood by his/her way of writing after all it is also a form of expression of thoughtSmile
I am truly loving this storyBig smile
Update soonBig smile

Let me just say...I couldn't agree with you more! Big smile

sharon18

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Part 7

Rahul did not know what to say. To say he was stumped would be an exaggeration but to say he was merely surprised was an understatement. Though Shaan was no doubt a good man, a great friend and a brilliant professional even his best friend had not imagined him as a groom yet. That too through an arranged marriage!

However, the burden of astonishment lay not in the fact that Shaantanu could well be on his way to riding a horse and leading a baraat procession. It lay in the obvious observation that Shaantanu was not averse to the idea of this marriage. He wasn't ready but he wasn't unready either.

"So let me get this straight: Uncle Aunty ne tujhey kaha aur tu araam se London chala gaya?" Rahul asked, trying to see if he heard it right in the first place.
"Haan yaar. Waise hi sab ko lagta hai mujeh party karnay ke elawa koi kaam nai ata tou meine kaha kyun na sab ko ek samajhdar, suljha huwa Shaan paish kiya jae" Shaan replied, moving his hands in a circular motion in front of him as if summoning a royal personality.
"And what do you think? Kya tujhey lagta hai tu ne 'samajhdar, suljha huwa Shaan' ban ke koi kaam ka kaam kiya hai?"
"Pata nai yaar."

Shaan pursed his lips. Rahul stared down at Shaan's desk. Both men were deep in thought. The former tried to accept the fact that his letter had received a reply. The latter tried to reorganize the information he had gotten in the last half hour or so. Both men did not find their respective tasks at hand easy.

The Khandelwal Group was opening up a branch of its office in London. That was what Shaantanu Khandelwal had been told when his father, Sunil Khandelwal, had told him that he was to accompany his parents to the short trip to London they were taking. Little did he know that his parents planned to add a matrimonial tinge to this "business" trip. Shaantanu was briefed on the Jadeja family a day before the 10-hour flight from Mumbai to London.

Sunil's childhood friend cum brother Chitresh Jadeja, an orphan, had travelled from his village in Gujrat to Sindh, Pakistan, at a mere age of 20. After completing college and gaining some work experience his father's good friend (with whom he was living with in Sindh) helped Chitresh to settle in London.
"And London was where Khanak had lived for as long as she could remember," Sunil had told Shaan.

Now, this Khanak, whom Shaan was supposed to meet and judge as a partner, was Chitresh's eldest offspring. Next in line were Harshit and Manya Jadeja. Harshit and Manya were twins and were currently studying in university. Sunil hadn't met his childhood friend in decades. They occasionally conversed via email or telephone and all else Sunil knew about Chitresh's children were their faces, as seen in a photograph sent by Chitresh a few months ago but Sunil was more than sure that Alpana Jadeja had raised her children well. And to him that was assurance enough.

Shaantanu of course, wasn't that confident. Out of the blue his father  had discovered that his best friend from childhood should play an active role in their current lives. Not could, should. His daughter, for some odd reason, was suitable as a Khandelwal bahu. Alpana Jadeja was a miraculously amazing mother whose upbringing needed no witness to give her a five-star review. And on top of this all, his super liberal mother seemed to be okay with this whole plan. Not a single word of disagreement was heard from her kitty party mouth. To say Shaan felt ambushed would not be wrong.

Having organized the first part of the chunk of information Shaantanu had bombarded on him, Rahul turned his attention to his friend who seemed to be deep in thought.
"Kya soch raha hai?" he asked.
"Khanak yaar. Kya karoun mein iss larki ka?" Shaan replied, his gaze still fixed on an imaginary point in midair.

Rahuls eyebrows shot up in mild surprise as he struggled to suppress a smile which found its way to settle of his lips. His expression showed amusement and pleasant reactions to the on-coming change in Shaantanu's life but Shaan was too busy in his thoughts to notice this.
Too busy in Khanak's thoughts, Rahul's mind corrected him.

So, how is it? Thoughts on how Shanak came to know about each other? 
Personally, I'm dying to get back to the letter writing and more Shanak thoughts so you can expect to see more of that in the coming update! Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbdiyaksangitasenguptaktymniki_rboheer_85k.krithikasnigdhanagaraysha1989aasma1RB81

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Sorry can u just explain to me in short whT tge update was about as I cant read it properly im in dubai I can only write and read comments loool

ABlank90

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
HI NISHASmile
nice update now i understood the whole thing so shan and khanak's parents r childhood friends
and they want to take their friendship to a next level thats good but shan ki problem kya hai are ladki se pehle baat karo friendship karo phir aage ki socho simple lekin ye aise behave kar raha hai ki jaise ki sab kuch khatam ho gaya hai i think khanak is more mature here than shan m i right?
waiting for ur next update Big smile

Edited by jaisyjazz - 14 June 2012 at 1:17am

ABlank90

snigdhanagar

Goldie

snigdhanagar

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hwy awesome...waiting fr nxt...Wink

ABlank90

heer_85

Goldie

heer_85

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
  Hii Nisha 
  lovely update
 k so sunil n khanak's parent r childhood friends 
n they want shaan n khanak to get married 
  looking forward for their letters 

ABlank90

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hahahaha..LOL!!!!Rahul is too stunned r watever he couldnt name it..
Really the way Shaan's proposal with Khanak by his family ambushing Shaan n Rahul..
Hhhmmm...Shaan so lost in thoughts..Hope both talk abt the proposal very soon n get minimal doubts clarified..
Awaiting the next part..U r writing chotu chotu parts yaar..

Edited by RB81 - 14 June 2012 at 8:07am

ABlank90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top