Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yayyy ye hui na baat thats what i was thinking why khanak didnt answer to his nonsense on dining table but now i understand khanak knows how to answer and when and where she did right by coming to his room and giving him a piece of mind to him face to face  directly 
shan toh paida hi confusion me hua OMG itna confusion and there nothing like getting confused it shows that he is poor in understanding and maintaining relationships idiot yetoh abhi baccha hai khanak is way more mature than him ise abhi bada hona hai and jab tak ye bada hoga tab tak khanak ja chuki hogi budthal 
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Woaaah! Feels like its been Ages!😳

Hi Nisha!πŸ€—

Well, from where should I actually start? First of, I absolutely love your style of writing! Simply beautiful! And honestly, I'm a BIG fan!πŸ˜ƒ

Okay! So after covering all the parts, I realized how much I've been missing! But I'm glad I got to read it all in one go, nahi tho..mujhe excitement ke maare neend nahi aati!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

So Back to Hindustan! :D Sudden Marriage twist was quite unpredictable..but I'm glad finally, there's gonna be some progress in their lives! :') Shaan, I dont know why.. I cant find him adorable anymre! He is SOO damn confused! and its high time, he sort them out, or atleast let his friend help him! But seriously, this guy has created a holy mess out of it all! -_- Only thing I wish to say is, GROW UP! :P

On the other hand, Khanak! Hayee...! I'm loving her more n more! And I feel so bad for her! Man, coz of the guy she likes, her life has stopped progressing as well! And I hate it! :( She shouldnt be stuck with him anymore! And yes Nisha, I so badly wanna see Khanak mingling around in HIS home with his family and people, and she paying him ZERO attention!Hmppffhh! For that, I wont mind, if you bring in any of his hawt cousin! ;)

I hate it, when he speaks to her in that mocking, and sarcastic tone! :@ Abhi bhi tum isko nahi sudhaari, tho I'm gonna hate him completely! :(

And the latest Part! Muaah! Kisses to you! This was MUCH needed, though I wanted her to be more harsh! :P He deserved it! and ASKED for it!

Okay, mera bhaashan khatam! :P

Loving the story! Continue soon! *hugs*

Missed you Shama!! πŸ€—
Thank you soo much! Absolutely loved your "bhaashan" πŸ˜ƒ

Hahah..yes, that is the problem with Shaan. He thinks he's grown up and correct in everything that he does but he needs a reality check!  And oh no! We can't have you hating Shaan...abhi sahi karte hein ussey πŸ˜›
Loved your suggestion...Khanak ke barey mein.! πŸ˜‰
ABlank90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneesha28889

Awesome update nisha...

loved it...😊
shaan deserves it...πŸ˜† khanak handled him rightly this time...

Thank you!!! Glad you agree πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: RB81

Ho kya raha hai??Y do these 2 always have fight with their words yaa..
mujhe chakkar aa raha hai..Bachao...
Awaiting the next part..

They're constantly at each other's neck trying to prove their unaffected by each other! The irony of it all :P
Saving mission on hai Rammzz πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: snigdhanagar

awesome up[deate...khanak handles shaan very well. he deserve it...πŸ˜†

update soon..

Originally posted by: ktym

short but sweet update...😊

loved it...

Thanksss!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: heer_85

loved the update 

khanak enter his room and shaan knew its khanak 
 he was turning his back toward her and started to talk 
    he sensed her then why he wants to go far and not be free in talking to her 
 these two burthals always fighting 
 loved khanak she was full in action πŸ˜† with karara reply 
 hope now we get to see their more interaction and now its time for them  to fall for each other  
waiting for next part 

Bilkul sahi kaha Heer: such burthals these two are! Lagta hai inhein samjhane ka time aa gaya hai πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

yayyy ye hui na baat thats what i was thinking why khanak didnt answer to his nonsense on dining table but now i understand khanak knows how to answer and when and where she did right by coming to his room and giving him a piece of mind to him face to face  directly 

shan toh paida hi confusion me hua OMG itna confusion and there nothing like getting confused it shows that he is poor in understanding and maintaining relationships idiot yetoh abhi baccha hai khanak is way more mature than him ise abhi bada hona hai and jab tak ye bada hoga tab tak khanak ja chuki hogi budthal 

I too felt angry at myself ke Shaan table pe Khanak ko itna kuch keh raha hai and she's not retorting back. Personally tou I'd have have set him straight table pe hi if I was in Khanak's place...bara maza ata πŸ˜†. But alas, Khanak is very patient and politically correct. Dair aye durust aye...at least she told off Shaan in clear words. 
Absolutely loved the last two lines of your comment. So true!! But let's see in dono ka kya karna hai πŸ˜‰

ABlank90 thumbnail

Part 40

It was the day of Akshay and Khushboo's engagement when Shaantanu and Khanak next spoke to each other. He approached her as she was going around the house checking, for the final time, if everything was indeed ready for the evening.

She was turning around after straightening a few strands of flowers hanging on the stage when he bumped into Shaan. As she stumbled due to the sudden imbalance, his arms went round her waist and held her- stopping her from falling to the floor. Khanak's hands instinctively caught on to Shaan's arms as her mind figured out what had just happened.

When  she looked up to see who was holding her she was surprised to find Shaantanu gazing at her. As their eyes locked and searched each other's depths, Khanak noticed that Shaantanu didn't seem to be miffed about the collision. In fact, he seemed to be perfectly comfortable about it.

Odd! thought  Khanak.

And then she realized, that she too had been looking into Shaan's eyes for over a moment, something which was totally surprising.

Especially since you so dislike that man's attitude, her brain was quick to chip in.

Khanak pulled on Shaantanu's arms in an effort to get up and Shaan realized the awkward position they were in. He immediately let go of her and Khanak fell down.

"Ouch!"

"Uhh..sorry!" said Shaantanu, extending his hand to help her up.

"Thank you," Khanak said, helping herself up and then moving past Shaantanu.

"Decorations bohat achi hein," Shaan called out to Khanak who turned around at the unexpected compliment. "I mean…achi honi hi thi. Tum thaan ke jo ayi ho ke sab ko impress karna hai."

Khanak rolled her eyes and started walking away.

"Listen Khanak!" Shaantanu ran after her but she continued to walk away from him. When he finally caught up with her, they were at the entrance to the kitchen. Shaantanu caught her arm and turned her around so the two now faced each other.

"Shaantanu, meine jo aap se kehna tha meine keh diya. Aur agar aap consciously mujh se ek din se baat nai kar rahe tou bohat bohat shukriya. But please abhi mujeh jaane dein yahan se," Khanak tried to release her arm from his grasp.

Shaantanu tightened his hold and brought her closer, their noses were just inches apart.

"Listen to me Dammit! Meine tumhari baat ke baarey mein hi baat karna chahta houn," he started.

Just at that moment, Sunil came calling for Madhavi near the kitchen and Madhavi came out of the kitchen door. As soon as Shaan saw his parents nearby, he let go of Khanak's arm and turned to face them.

"Kya huwa Shaan? Is anything the matter?" asked his mom.

"Err..nai mom. Kuch khaas nai, I was having a headache tou Khanak was just going to make me a cup of coffee," mumbled Shaan, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh that's wonderful beta…mere liye bhi ek cup please," requested Sunil.

Khanak had no choice but to smile and go make some coffee.

When Khanak came to give Sunil his cup of coffee, he was sitting with Madhavi. Khanak heard him say, "Nai trust my judgement Madhavi…something is definitely up between them-" before Sunil saw her enter and stopped mid-sentence. He took his mug, thanked her and told her that Shaan was in his room so she could tell Hari Lal to give him his coffee upstairs.

Khanak's initial reaction was: Thank God! Thank God, that she didn't have to go see Shaan herself. But on second thought, she felt like giving him coffee herself. When she entered his room, she found him deeply immersed in studying a file. He didn't even acknowledge her presence, so she simply put down the cup, albeit a bit hurriedly, on his table and turned to leave when she heard an "Aahh!"

Turning around she found Shaan frantically shaking his hand as if drying something off. Her eyes popped when realization hit her. She immediately bent down to take his hand in her own and started blowing on it and cleaning the slight traces of coffee from the backside of his hands.

A few minutes passed when she finally looked up to see how Shaan felt and found him looking at her with an indescribable expression on his face. Astonishment, was most evident. And had the coffee been a little less hot, she could safely have said Shaantanu looked nowhere near annoyed. Alas, a hint of annoyance was evident, but the bewilderment on his face overshadowed it.

Whether he was bewildered at her carelessness or surprised at her tending to his hand, she knew not. But a look at his face and realization on his intent gaze at her immediately made her leave his hand and stand up to leave. She mumbled a faint "sorry" and exited.

We can surely imagine that our heroine must have gone to her bedroom and tried to calm her racing heart. She would have wondered why it was racing at the first place and then questioned her response to seeing Shaantanu's slightly burned hand. Then, she would've shrugged off her concerns as normal for someone as compassionate as her. Shaantanu was a human, and he had been hurt by her- it was reason enough for her to feel bad for him she would convince herself. She would then splash cold water on her face and leave the bedroom as if nothing had perturbed her.

But what about our hero?

Can we take the liberty of believing he felt compassionate towards the woman who sweetly tended to his hand after spilling hot coffee over it? Can we assume he smiled at her fazed state once she ran out of his room? Can we guarantee that he felt the coffee tasted less bitter than he would have liked? Can we possibly say that Shaantanu Khandelwal was softening towards Khanak Jadeja?

Thoughts..??? πŸ˜ƒ 

heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 lovely Nisha πŸ˜Š
 khanak bumped on his and shaan hold her before she hit the floor 
nice yaar, shaan looked at her and khanak looked and see who was holding her and find it was shaanπŸ˜†
 omgeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shaan tumne khanak ko drop kardiya ohh!!!!!!!! 
 he extend his hand but she refused and self her face  phirse shuru hogae yeh dono πŸ˜†
 shaan called her i said she did nice decoration to impress his parent 
 how can he say that nice one khanak u walk away but shaan follewed her and hold her arm
 sunil and madhvi came πŸ˜† abhi toh romance nahi shuru huwa aur saab ane shuru hogae πŸ€£
 shaan said he has headache when sunil and madhvi came to him πŸ˜†
 he made khanak make a coffee 
the room part was nice khanak went to his room n leave the office on the table 
ohh!!!!!!!!!! shaan peh coffee gir gai aur khanak ne usne hand peh air blow kiya kya shaan kuch kuch huwa kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
 lovely start of such act it this tale loved it Nisha 
 i think shaan ko kuch kuch huwa toh hoga aur khanak kobhi wese uhse toh pehle leh honelagata but both are burthals 
 update soon 
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW !!! such a cute update after a long time 
i was dying to c this to c shan running after khanak like this though i dont know what he wants to talk to her but i m eagerly waiting for it i want to know his thought about last night's fiasco in his room with khanak
hahahahaha loved the coffee thing ha got to get some closeness betw them i m loving it
even i m surprised about shan's reaction after coffee spilled on his hand 
its obvious of khanak's reaction bcoz she is the one person that is not confused but r u asking about shan's reaction or telling us ke he actually did that if u r asking then i seriously cant tell u about him sorry bcoz he is unpredictable actually mad to me and we cant predict what mad people will do next they r mad u know we think of something else and they do exactly opposite of that 
so i m waiting for the next update to hv answer to the question from u itself update soon πŸ˜Š
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...😊

Sunil is so much confident that something is cooking between shanak...πŸ˜†

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update nisha...😊

liked it a lott...

So shaan is trying to say something to khanak...πŸ˜‰

cant wait more for the next update...

update soon...😊
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!!! U know wat Nisha.. When i read they spoke to each other on Akshay-Khushboo's engagement I was thinking did they talk or were on each other's throats.. Kya haal kar diya mera..
But thankfully they didnt do much.. Thanks to Sunil-Madhavi.. Nahi toh shayad wahi ho jaatha..
Hhhmmm..So admit u 2 budthals that u both have some feelings for each other..
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!

Okay, first of, Nisha..gemme a tight hug! FINALLY! Kuch tho ho raha hain! There's no more dragging! ;) :P Kidding! Infact, this is the exact moment their real journey should start, and you've done it girl! Its too real, and nothing sort of silly love story! It is Magical! :)

I'm still stuck at your last para, that I've forgot what I read above! :O :P I see, you've certainly worked on Shaan's part..and yes, girl, you've succeeded! And my prince charming is back! ;) :D
But Still I want you to consider my pehla wala suggestion about that hawt cousin! ;) :P I soo want him to feel jealous! :D That would be a pay-back, indeed! :D

Update was too cute! But Shaan will not loose his habit of irritating and teasing Khanak..bahaana banane ke liye bhi chai ke chakkar mein bechari ko fasa diya! :P But No complaints! Thats just too cute! <3

That short, 'almost' embrace! Hayee! *Sigh* Could exactly imagine! Khanak being too short, gazing at his eyes..and he looking back with same 'unknown' feeling that has swept through him! *Sigh* Simply adorable!

We know about Khanak, and her feelings! If not exactly love, there is certainly some sort of strong attraction..so it was normal of her running towards him without giving a second thought to their 'confused' and 'not so in peace' state, and care for him.

Ans YES! What shall I say about the most awesome part! ;) More than Heroine's part, I cannot stop myself from saying..that this time it was for Shaan's response I was most excited!😳

Lemme answer your questions now! ;)

Can we take the liberty of believing he felt compassionate towards the woman who sweetly tended to his hand after spilling hot coffee over it? Yes! Can we assume he smiled at her fazed state once she ran out of his room? Yes! Can we guarantee that he felt the coffee tasted less bitter than he would have liked? Yes! Can we possibly say that Shaantanu Khandelwal was softening towards Khanak Jadeja? YES YES and YES!

Now you better continue it very soon! :D *hugs*
Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 11 years ago