FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
hai nisha,
lovely update..
loved the sisters talk..glad manya gave khanak a point to think abt..ie,potential..
really??madhvi is against this marriage.. :O :O :O :O that too after seeing khanak..
zo ka jhatka lagega when she comes to her laadla beta is falling so hard for her..LOL!!! I'm imaging the look on her face..
Wohooo..Shaan really u thought of going to the place where Khanak went n so asked her mom..Superb..
But her mom crushed ur wish for that..but called u for a chat..May be this chat would help u more in getting to know Khanak better..
But Nisha when will Khanak start to know a lot abt Shaan..Pack her to India with him..But c to that Madhvi is not there..R make her change her decision after knowing Shaan's interest in her n thereby helping her know him better..But as i think i;m thinking does his mom really know him..coz she was so sure to conclude that shaan wont like Khanak..Is daadi here??If there is a daadi then u can send Khanak to India..may be here Shaan would come to know a different Khanak..ie,She hasnt visited India even once bbut she has plenty of love n respect for the country..So obviously she wud be excited to see India na..Ok let me shut my blabber..U write wat u have planned..
Will wait for the next part..

lovely update Nisha
loved sister conv it was very sweet
Madhvi is against it n thought khanak is not shaan's type
when she comes to knw her ladla is fida on khanak will c madhvi reaction can't wait for dat lolzzz
kya shaan itni betabi khanak se milneki heheheh
he is looking for her n got to knw she is out with friend friday nite
shaan wanted to knw where she has gone with her friend    wow!! Mr betab lolzzz
Alpana want to chit chat with him dats great lets wat they will talk about
is update ke baad can't wait update soon
lovely update...
wow something big means they will definitely come to a conclusion or wat???

will be waiting for the next update...
very nice😊 
loved the fun conv of sis's
loved shan searching for khanak
eagerly waiting for next wat is coming up next hmm?πŸ˜‰

loved sisters chit chat...hayeee shaan searching fr khanak...😳

update soon...😊

luviNG D flow oF sTORY...of shanak...of aRranged marrigE...OF tWO people faR faR distant iN iDeoloGy...of d protagonists family background u r portraYing...of how our shanak presented themselves...of eAch n every ThinG u wanT tO show Through thIs FF...mindblowing nisha..:... waiting for some shanak interaction outsiDe jadeja house...
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Awesome update Nish! :)

Manya is too cute..!! :) Loved their sisterly bonding!

Love this Khanak! A prefect daughter, sister, and also a wife?πŸ˜‰
aww...I cant wait!😳

Sunil is super cool as always...love him! And Madhavi..lol! I love how this women's theories always turn out to be the opposite!πŸ˜†

Shaaann...!! Hayeee... soo 'betaaab' to meet his girl? Ahhh...that was super cute...!!😍 

Cont.sooonnn...!! Kya jhatka hai next update mein? CANT WAIT!πŸ˜ƒ

Haha..let's see about the wife thing πŸ˜‰
Well...good looking rich guys usually have over-protective mothers, isn't that what's always the image? πŸ˜›

Thank a lot! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by IF_rida

amazing update
khanak and manya's conv was sweet cute and practical enough
hmm this fairytale can be real ... if they both spend some time together em sure he'll sweep her off her feet
hmm so mad's is not so convinced but unhain kya pata k not shaan's type ke peechay hi shaan fida ho gaye hain
i guess we can say that we know shaan's decision
hmm out wid frnd...  u've penned brilliantly abt khanak's character .. simple yet practical
decent yet outgoing...
hmm so lets see wht alpana and shaan talk abt and if he really talks
lukin fwd to shanak meeting
upfate soon

Thanks Rida! 
Real life fairytales are so πŸ˜ 
Yes, Madhvi is protective about Shaan. And Shanak are both discovering where this whole thing is going. Something needs to make them realize...let see what happens πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by aasma1

awww whart a cute update loved it xx

Thanks Aasma! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by RB81

hai nisha,
lovely update..
loved the sisters talk..glad manya gave khanak a point to think abt..ie,potential..
really??madhvi is against this marriage.. :O :O :O :O that too after seeing khanak..
zo ka jhatka lagega when she comes to her laadla beta is falling so hard for her..LOL!!! I'm imaging the look on her face..
Wohooo..Shaan really u thought of going to the place where Khanak went n so asked her mom..Superb..
But her mom crushed ur wish for that..but called u for a chat..May be this chat would help u more in getting to know Khanak better..
But Nisha when will Khanak start to know a lot abt Shaan..Pack her to India with him..But c to that Madhvi is not there..R make her change her decision after knowing Shaan's interest in her n thereby helping her know him better..But as i think i;m thinking does his mom really know him..coz she was so sure to conclude that shaan wont like Khanak..Is daadi here??If there is a daadi then u can send Khanak to India..may be here Shaan would come to know a different Khanak..ie,She hasnt visited India even once bbut she has plenty of love n respect for the country..So obviously she wud be excited to see India na..Ok let me shut my blabber..U write wat u have planned..
Will wait for the next part..

Thanks Ramzz! 
Madhvi is protective of her youngest son...and well Shaan beta might or might not give her a surprise πŸ˜‰
Yes, I guess Shaan wants to be more proactive now.

Thanks a lot for your views. Don't call it blabber because it's given me insight into what readers want and well, hopefully you'll like what I have in mind. πŸ˜Š