Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RB81

Hai Nisha,

Was little busy..So I couldn't catch up with the updates as soon as u updated..But catching up now..

Part 8

Hhhmmm..Shaan arguing with himself whether to reply to Khanak's reply r not..Guessing wat did she feel seeing his letter n analysing the way she replied..Good that finally he too decided to reply n promptly wrote one to be mailed to her..
And haan..he has given a place for her in his mind now.. :D
Looking forward to see Khanak's reaction for this letter & her assessment of the situation..
Off to read the next part..

~~~~

Part 9

I loved this update..Khanak's anxiety to get a reply from Shaan..her restless behaviour to check mail daily from the day she posted the previous one..LOL!!!ithna bechain is not good..Give time for the letter to reach n if he wrote one time for that to reach u back..
Hhhmmm..However she did receive a reply on the 4th day since she posted her letter..Good to see a lengthy letter from Shaan..It was more clear abt wat he thinks regarding their proposal..I'm with Shaan..May be the way he tried to project as emotionally detached, I feel both r very much emotionally attached to the other unknown of themselves..
Now awaiting Khanak's reply..And girl she needs to know few things abt Mr.Mumbai before proceeding further..Waiting to see how she gets her answers.
And guys..Please e-mail likhna shuru karo na..Its takes 3 days for the letter to go back n forth..

~~~~

Part 10

Another lovely update..Shaan being fidgety as he didnt receive her reply yet..And here Khanak delaying it thinking a lot..
The flashback..I so loved their talk..U really nailed it..Both their thoughts came out very well..
Guys u may think u r like cheese n chalk but the truth is u guys will fit like a perfect jigsaw puzzle..ying n yang..

PS: ur updates r getting lengthy..Feeling good abt that..

~~~~

Part 11

Hhhmmm...Finally her reply came..Loved it..So looks like both r ready to think putting themselves in other's shoes & r ready give it a shot..
Guys u'll make an amazing couple n one fine day..ie,after getting married u guys will talk abt all these n make fun of the other n have hearty laughs..

~~~~

Glad to see you back and absolutely loved your comments on each part Ramzz! Your analysis is spot on and I've highlighted some of my favourites. There is another twist coming up. Burthals hein ye dono tou maslay tou houn ge hi. ðŸ˜›

Your comment on the email idea was surprising in a good way. Don't worry I've got that covered too. Time anay pe sab pata chal jae ga. And thanks for acknowledging the increasing length of the updates!😃
Edited by ABlank90 - 11 years ago
ABlank90 thumbnail

Part 12

Hhhmmm...Shaan on the mission to get his head,heart n watever possible to get cleared..
Khanak not yet talking abt Shaan as her potential partner..
Hhhmm..Lets see..How the elders r playing cupid here..Thats wat i felt with Sunil coming to Shaan's cabin n Shaan's trip..
Off to read the next..

PS: Banner is lovely..

The elder's are definitely more inclined to getting the couple together than these two know. In ki confusionein tou khatam ho jaein pehle ðŸ˜‰
ABlank90 thumbnail

Haaye..So our hero is home..ie,in London where his heroine is..
Really Shaan..U were talking that she didnt wait to welcome her hone wala pati..LOL!!! u r a sure goner..
The way Khaak's dad guessed there is surely something between Khanak-Shaan from her slight blush n the way he kept Shaan's arrival as a secret for her..Super cute..
Poor Shaan..Couldnt sleep n finished all his work..The way he thought that particular room to be hers & the way he dropped the letter..Khanak is going to be surprised..
I'm super duper excited to read the next part now..
Awaiting the next part soon..

Really glad you liked it! The honay wala patti dialogue has become quite a favourite! ðŸ˜‰
These two dads are really on Shanak's case here waise..lol.
Loved your comments! Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

OMG nisha...!AWESOME! *huggss*

Hez in LONDON at HER home??!? omgg...!hope khanak will survive this sudden shock..!😆

Loved the family interaction!cuteee...<3<3
a typical traditional, loving and caring indian family..!its soo great to see that even though khanak hv never been to india..she is brought up in an indian atmosphere..!erm..wat shall i say? a typical indian beauty? LOVE dis khanak...!

And shaaannn...!! *Sigh* LOVE dis guy..!super cute..!bechara..pyaar mein neend chain kho beitha hai..😆 and what was that? 'hone wala patti??' :P he've lost it...!🤣

Loved the last part...!too cute...!OMG! cnt wait to read further..!how will khanak react? erm..may be she'll think ki unki khat exchanging pakdi gayi?? Damn!Its gettin mre n mre interesting..!!😳

Cont.sooonn...!
Lotsss of love,

Thanks a lot Shama! ðŸ¤—
Khanak ka mood tou next update mein hi pata chaley ga...Glad you liked the family parts. As Khanak said it's simply the subcontinental effect. ðŸ˜‰
The honay wala patti dialogue has become quite famous in this thread..lol..I actually thought of Shaan while writing this.

And about your last line...let's just say: wait and watch! ðŸ˜ƒ
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

amazing update
so finally the hone wala is here ;)
sumthing simple and elegant has to be khanak's room
so even this time she'll get the letter first then she'll meet the sender as well so em really excited

she was in deep slumber... that means she has shaked his large world
he is thinking abt khanak and khanak and khanak
again and again and again... superb

lukin fwd to the next part
update soon

Loved your comment Rida!! Yes, though your comments do give me greater insight into what you want I had something in store for if they meet. IF, they meet. I hope you like it when it comes!
Thanks a lot! ðŸ˜ƒ
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

hone wala pati aww shaan z so cute.jaldi se upd8 kardo plz

Originally posted by: heer_85

Lovely update
so shaan arrived n staying at khanak's home
loved his dialogue honewala pati OMG! 
he took risk n drop letter inside d room

Originally posted by: AwesomeYashAran

nice update nisha 

waiting for the another update  

Originally posted by: snigdhanagar

hey nisha love dis part...😊
waiting fr nxt...😉

Originally posted by: maneesha28889

awesome update...loved it...

Thanks a bunch everyone!  ðŸ˜ƒ

During the course of this FF there have been some time when I have thought about the acutal characters from RBO because I wanted to bring a little bit of RBO flavour into this tale. Don't know how successful I am at that though, but the "Hone wala patti" dialogue came to me as something very likely our Shaan would say. I don't know if you guys agree or not, but nonetheless I am really glad everyone liked it. 
ABlank90 thumbnail
Part 14

Khanak carried out her morning ritual religiously.  She woke up again at six, rubbed her eyes to wake them from slumber, switched on the bedside table lamp she had and slipped on her furry pink slippers.

As she stepped forward to open the door she felt as if she had stepped onto something just at the foot of the door. Stepping backwards, she rubbed her eyes again to clear her vision. The thing she had stepped on seemed like an envelope.
An envelope!

Her eyes shot open at their own accord. She rubbed them again nonetheless, just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.There, lying right in front of her, was a beige envelope.
Shaantanu's envelope!
But how could that be?
She quickly bent down to pick it up again as if touching it was the only way to make her believe it was indeed an envelope similar to Shaantanu's.
Of course silly! Beige envelope tou koi bhi use kar sakta hai, she reasoned, giving a slight pat to her head.

But once the envelope was in her hands and was intently read by her now vigilant gaze there was no mistake. It was a letter by Shaantanu. But that wasn't it. There were two envelopes! Two envelopes tied by a ribbon.

Haye bhagwan jee. Pehle tou khat nai likh rahay thay ye, aur ab do do!
Per pehle kon sa parhna hai?
Shayad ribbon isi liye baandha hai ke tarteeb se parhoun mein.

In a flurry, she opened the ribbon and took out the first letter.The first two words made her heart skip a beat.

Dearest Khanak

Though my father and I share one of the greatest of rapports in my opinion, I do believe that we have very different relations with our respective fathers as you have very aptly pointed out. Since we are in "honest mode" as you have called it, I would like to tell you that I'm ready to talk about our lives and current positions frankly, provided that you promise me to do the same.

I think I made my position clear on this matter the first day we met. Women have had no seemingly significant role in my life and neither have I foreseen any woman having such a role in the near future. Marriage to me seems like a contract, a compromise, and I do not wish to burden myself with such a responsibility. And that's the exact thing that astonishes me about you. You have grown up in London and would have heard of far more material marriage than I would've. You would have had male friends and female ones who do not believe that marriage has anything significant to offer than any other relationship between a man and a woman, be it emotional or financial. Then why do you believe so strongly that in today's day and age that marriage can be a contract of hearts, not bound by words?

I do not wish to alarm or offend you Khanak, for in my interaction with women, I have found you to be different from the rest. I do not know how well I know you and I'll betray a promise I made to myself by telling you I think I have probably met a woman with more substance than lipstick and mineral powder. But alas, Khanak, that is my instinct. And I do not live life on instinct. As I said so earlier, I am not influenced by women.

So, as I was saying I do not wish to offend you but even though a few weeks have passed since our face-to-face interaction, I have not come to believe that I need a life partner at this time in my life. Though I believe you when you say you are well-equipped to face criticism, I would like to make it clear that this lack of faith in women has not been strengthened by you. You are a great person I am sure but I'd just like to tell you that it might take me a long time before I can come to terms with the fact that such a woman can exist.

I agree with your proposal at giving this match a chance. However, I cannot promise a deadline for which either of us will come to realize a concrete answer.

Until then, I wish to learn more about you.

Sincerely,
Shaantanu.

Khanak did not know what to make of the letter. It was cold yet honest. Crisp yet numb. It reeked of suspicion, yet smelled of yearning. She did not know what Shaantanu wanted from her.
Did he think this alliance is so rotten that he could put it in no simpler yet comforting words?
Comforting my foot! Does the pompous man even know what he's putting me through?!

Tears rolled down her eyes as her mind raced ahead of itself.
Mana hi karna tha tou baat kyun ki?
Khat kyun likha?
Ye drama karnay ki kya zaroorat thi?
Itna shak hai inhein auratoun pe tou pehle kyun nai bataya?
Aur ab kyun bata rahay hein?
Aur inhein kaise pata ke mein faraq houn?
Bas meethi zabaan laga rahay hein!
He thinks I'm fragile and wo mera dil nai dukhana chahtey.
Par unko dekh ke lagta tou nai hai ke unhein khud ke elawa kisi ke dil ki koi parwah bhi hai.
Dil hai bhi kya unka?!
Apni hi duniya mein khoey rehtay houn ge.
Sab jhoot hai. Koi fikar nai hai inhein ke Sunil uncle kya chahtay hein.

More tears fell down the rim of her eyes, clouding her vision, as she slumped down to the floor.
Idiot hai tu Khanak.
Iss aadmi se lagao kar baithi.
Jitna bhi tu ne khud ko roknay ki koshish ki akhir din bhar unhi ke baray mein hi tou sochti rahi tu.
Aur inhein dekh. Bol tou ayse rahay hein ke baat kar ke bohat bara ehsaan kar rahay hein ye tujh pe.
Ghamandi na houn tou.

When her vision was sufficiently clouded and her head started to ache, Khanak realized the pain she was adding on to herself. Wiping her tears she made a resolute decision.

Ab mein inhein do kauri ki bhi jaga nai doun gi apnay zehan mein.
Khat se baat karni hai na inhoun ne.
Ab meray aglay khat ka intezaar karein Mr. Shaantanu Khandelwal. Ap ko beshak apnay Ada Bai ki fikar na ho, magar mujeh apnay Ada Bai ki hai. Aur ap ki is soch aur casualness ka sabak tou mein aap ko sikha ke hi rahoun gi.
Superficial lagti hein na aap ko auratein? But I am a great person?
Ab aap dekhna mein kitni great houn!

Wiping the last of her tears, Khanak proceeded to unfold the second letter.

Dearest Khanak,

Snail mail bohat slow nai hai kya? 

Frankly speaking, I think it is one of the more emotional updates so far. How did it go guys? Thumbs up or thumbs down? ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ABlank90 - 11 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg loved it cant wait too see how shaan gets his head cleared and khanak needs to accept it him loool x
Ur startinv to give lenghthy and quick updates I like loool ;-)
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update nisha 
loved it 
and it is thumbs up 
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thumbs up ... penned nicely

a long update... loved it

ye to hone walay pati ne ajeeb drama kardiya
but em eager for her reply to him... to show him how gr8 she is

u've added the RBO flavor... the confused shaan and head strong khanak
hmm i give u an insight but honestly u've always stored sumthing more interesting and i luv reading it

i hope his head get cleared abt wht he actually wants coz the letter was actually crisp yet numb
and lukin fwd to their meeting but more excited abt her reaction to the 2nd letter content

update soon