Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 100

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

hi
nice update but i m little confused will wait for next part to clear it
is khanak living out of india?
and of course we want longer update than this atleast i want
and can i know ur beautiful name?Smile

Yes jaisyjazz Khanak does not live in India. Glad you liked the updated!
I am Nisha. May I know your name?  Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 04 June 2012 at 5:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Love Arranged- Part 53 (Pg99) 3 Aug (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer_85

Short n sweet update 
 Khanak is thinking of  replying  or not
 her mind is playing with her
 n yeah is she in India o abroad or 
  shaan is abroad  confusing
 hope it will clear very soon when we move on 
 I m greedy  now want more longer updates LOL!

Yes Khanak is not in India, though Shaantanu is.
Glad to know you're liking the story so far. Soon, hopefully, you'll get longer updates. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heer_85

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon18

Hey NishaBig smile
Hmmm interesting well I liked the ways her thoughts were portrayed.
This is what I feel. ...
Its an arranged marriage and Shantanu and Khank the two people involved in this do not know much about each other and just like any couple involved in an arranged marriage there is an uncertainty present as to what is right and wat is wrong whether the other person involved is someone who meets up to the concerned party's expectation  or whether all their dreams will come crashing down, it always involves hundreds of questionsSmile
I hope I am atleast 1% right hereLOL
I loved the way u penned itBig smile The dilemma she is going through ,the anxiety involved was well writtenClap
But length Ouch no little more longer updates plzzzLOL
Waiting for ur nextBig smile

Thanks a lot for your detailed comment. Lemme tell you this, you are more than 1% right Wink
I'm so glad you're liking the story so far. Smile

sharon18

YashAranShaNak

IF-Dazzler

YashAranShaNak

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nice update but was quite small 
really liked it

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for following and liking the story so far.
As many of you have speculated, Khanak is not in India. More details will unravel in the coming updates Smile

I love it when you guys take the time out to write comments, especially when you add details to them and/or speculate as to what's going on! 

Many thanks,
NishaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon18heer_85YashAranShaNak

Roshni_M

IF-Dazzler

Roshni_M

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

loving d story hw its going on... Thumbs Up

n plzzz longer updates... Wink

ABlank90

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni_M

loving d story hw its going on... Thumbs Up

n plzzz longer updates... Wink

Thanks a lot Roshni! Hopefully you all will get longer updates soon...or medium-length updates more frequently Tongue

ABlank90

ABlank90

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Part 4

Have you given thought to Mr. Khandelwal's son?" Alpana inquired as soon as Khanak came downstairs for lunch.
"Mom, I think you already know the answer. How can you possibly expect me to absorb all that has happened recently? And that too, so soon," Khanak was polite, but quick to reply. Clearly she wasn't unaffected by dear Mr. Khandelwal's son.
"Well, you've had over 168 hours to ponder over things, organize your pretty little mind and remind yourself that the world hasn't come crashing down! This is but a thing every girl dreams of and I'm sure your Mills & Boons won't have kept you away from such matters."

A young girl in her early twenties was seen closing her eyes momentarily, to drain some of the anger that threatened to explode the dining room in the reasonably well to do London apartment. She then took out a chair and sat down to eat quietly. There was no point in arguing.

Her mother was right, but so was she. And it is common when both parties in a dispute are right, that every argument seems justified but every opponent is not understood. In this case, however, Khanak knew somewhere in her heart that her mother was right and that there was no denying that Khanak had had her own fantasies of her Prince Charming like every other girl. And this was precisely why she wouldn't accept this proposal as it was. She wasn't going to sign off her life's dreams like any other business deal.
Business deal? her mind asked.
Did she actually think her father would treat his daughter's marriage like yet another business deal?
No.
But then...why?

Dear Shaantanu Khandelwal
As I write you this letter, my mind beckons me to ponder whether publicly receiving your phonecall is any more obvious than the household seeing a letter addressed by a Shaantanu Khandelwal in the pile of mail. Anyhow, as things stand right now, a letter would be manageable.
Regards,
Khanak Jadeja

There. She was done with it. Short and to-the-point.

As if on their own accord, her eyes shifted to the parchment sitting besides her wooden penholder. She counted the lines; they weren't shorter than the ones she had written. Relieved, she closed her eyes and sat back on the chair, her head resting on the back of it.

Thousands of thoughts swarmed her brain. She had been particular to write few lines so as not to sound too eager to talk to Shaantanu but her letter was shorter than his, now that she had compared the two.

Does it make me look uninterested?
Or, if not uninterested, then impolite?
Does it imply that I am unhappy with his letter?
Am I unhappy with his letter?
Will he think that I have analysed his letter?
That I am too eager to sound unaffected?
Will he laugh at my futile attempt to sound indifference?
Or scoff at my miserable attempt at high-handedness?

Her eyes shot open. This would not do. She could not simply go on thinking about a man and his thoughts. A man whom she had met just a few days ago. A man whose existence she did not even know until a week ago.

Whatever he thought, or will think- her mind reasoned- Khanak you will never find out. You aren't a mind reader.
So, the best thing to do would be to seal that letter she had written in her cursive scrawl and post it to his address. Whatever he would make out of the letter, she would find out in his reply- if a reply ever came that is.

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 June 2012 at 10:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbsangitasenguptadiyaksnigdhanagarsudhareddyniki_rboheer_85aysha1989sharon18PhoenixRadarjanavi07RB81-Manita-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top