Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

hi

Nourah Newbie
Nourah
Nourah

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

HI

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL IS  KUMKUM PREGNANT OR NOT?Cry

KUMKUM SERIAL HAS NOVADAYS BECOME ALOT BORING COMPARE TO BEFORE WITH THE COMING WEEK BE BORING LIKE THIS ?Angry

WHAT WILL AKASH PATIL'S SONS DO WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROPERTY PAPERS WHAT ARE THEY DOING FOR SUMIT? Dead

THANK YOU Clap

Edited by Megha_Desai - 27 April 2005 at 1:57pm

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hi nourah
dun mind but do u know sumother language
urdu/hindi try n use it Embarrassed i can hardly understand wht u wanna know il tell wht i understand Embarrassed

kumkum is still pregnant(shukar hai)
in the second question i think u wanna know if kumkum was boring a week ago well a week ago v all knew that kumkum has brain tumour so kumkum was very sad n not boring n also cuz hussain acted so well Clap
well after akash patelz sons find out abt the property ofcourse they will cum to take it back n will create problems for sumit

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
pLEASE dont mind nourah i have edited your post so other members understand what u are trying to say.Smile

Moderator Megha Desai
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i think she is still preg!but that is a bit wierd!u know , she has had a surgery n so many tensions n still............!but it really doesn't matter cause who wants kk to lose her baby!Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index