Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Saturday Story (updated on pg 38 ) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 39

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
The importance of the Narmada River as sacred is testified by the fact that the pilgrims perform a holy pilgrimage of a Parikrama or Circumambulation of the river. The Narmada Parikrama, as it is called, is considered to be a meritorious act that a pilgrim can undertake. Many sadhus (saints) and pilgrims walk on foot from theArabian Sea at Bharuch in Gujarat, along the river, to the source in Maikal Mountains (Amarkantak hills) in Madhya Pradesh and back along the opposite bank of the river. It is a 2,600-kilometre (1,600 mi) walk.[14] Important towns of interest in the valley are JabalpurBarwani, Hoshangabad, Harda, Narmada Nagar, Omkareshwar, Dewas (Nemavar, Kity, Pipri), Mandla and Maheshwar in Madhya Pradesh, and Rajpipla and Bharuch in Gujarat. Some places of historical interest are Joga Ka Quilla, Chhatri of Baji Rao Peshwa and Bhimbetka, and among the falls are the Dugdhdhara, Dhardi falls, Bheraghat, Dhuandhara, Kapiladhara and Sahastradhara.

The River Narmada flows through agorge of Marble rocks in Bhedaghat inJabalpurIndia

Om narmade har!

Edited by Sweet24 - 23 June 2012 at 2:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debralemoreflamingo_ariesvanadhicoolfizzysukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saturday Story (updated on pg 38 ) (Page 8)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks vanadhi 4 liking the post, SmileNow, I think only 3 of u are interested in stories like this. So I think, I should stop posting here.Ouch 

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

thanks vanadhi 4 liking the post, SmileNow, I think only 3 of u are interested in stories like this. So I think, I should stop posting here.Ouch 
No shreya Smile
The problem is, there is more silent viewers here Smile , Please Don't stop it , it may help every one to widen their knowledge .  ur soul aim is to share the knowledge , so keep going dear .Hug

I enjoying reading it and the pictures ,,,,vow it really leads to dream landDay Dreaming  , thanks for sharing Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24sukhi...

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

No shreya Smile
The problem is, there is more silent viewers here Smile , Please Don't stop it , it may help every one to widen their knowledge .  ur soul aim is to share the knowledge , so keep going dear .Hug

I enjoying reading it and the pictures ,,,,vow it really leads to dream landDay Dreaming  , thanks for sharing Hug

thanks vanadhi dr. per mujhe aisa laga ki sabhi post per log comment kerte hai, isliye.  thik hai agar tum kehti ho, me post kerti rahungi. 

vanadhisukhi...

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Wao...shreya amazing post dear ...and the pics are very beautiful...Smile i wish if i cud ever visit those temples in my whole lifetime...chalo koi baat nahi...

And Shreya keep on posting...

Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Wao...shreya amazing post dear ...and the pics are very beautiful...Smile i wish if i cud ever visit those temples in my whole lifetime...chalo koi baat nahi...

And Shreya keep on posting...

thanks sukhi drHug

vanadhisukhi...

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hey dear...there are silent readers...why u worrying..??u r doing gud deeds...let anyone like or dislike  the post...its not ur problem...so chill dear...do ur part without concerning abt othersSmile...as said...karm kiye ja..phal ki chinta mat kar..LOL.atleast 3-4 r there to appriciate u na...Smile...waiting for next weekend too...do post stories...lv them...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhisukhi...

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
thnx for providing us with so much information.really appreciate it! Smile

Sweet24vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top