I'm sorry members, I just logged in to realize Mandy hasn't yet posted the Written Update. I guess she is caught up somewhere, hence the delay.
Without further ado, here's a brief outline of the episode-
- Ahem leaves for office without answering any of Kokila's questions as to why he said no for Anita's marriage to that guy. Kokila follows Ahem outside, but Hetal stops her asking her to calm down, and that they trust Ahem and his decision. There must be something that Ahem has in mind. However, Kokila is adamant and says that if Ahem indeed has a strong reason then he clearly needs to point it out to her; and she will find out at any cost. Kokila further asks for some time alone and Hetal agrees.
- Kokila is in the garden, standing and is really angry (perhaps at Ahem). Anita calls out to her and says she wishes to talk to her. Anita keeps on talking crap about whatever happened to her but Kokila asks her to straight come to the point.
- Anita says if Kokila had ever tried to listen to what Ahem's heart is saying, or had she ever really understood her son, then things would be different today. Kokila asks her what she is trying to say?
- Anita goes on, by first folding her hands and apologizing for saying this, but Ahem and Gopi are two totally contrasting people. Ahem and Gopi... Kokila interrupts and says that ANYONE who sees MY Ahem and MY Gopi vau, can tell that they are very happy together. Anita repeats saying anyone? She goes on that anyone can tell Ahem isn't happy. And why do you think Ahem broke off her marriage?
- In this time, Urmila is eavesdropping and she interrupts saying he broke her marriage because she instigated him to do so! Kokila asks her to please stay out to their matter. Anita goes on to say that Ahem hasn't been able to stay happy all this while because he still loves her! Now Kokila shouts 'BAS!'
- She says that she already knows that Gopi is the best daughter-in-law and best wife for Ahem, but she will prove it to Anita too, that no one can beat Gopi so that Anita can understand too. Anita accepts the challenge.
- All this time Urmila has been witnessing the conversation. She comes and tells Kokila that she is ready to help kick Anita out; but Kokila asks her leave because the work that she was here for is already done. Urmila is uncomfortable and says she's getting her house cleaned (she said some insect repellent name) hence Jeetu/Dhaval have gone out and Kinjal has gone to her friend's place. So if Kokila doesn't mind then Urmila can stay here for a while? Kokila just gives her a look and calls Rashi to take Urmila to her room.
- Urmila and Rashi discuss how to get rid of Anita and why Ahem called off the marriage when Meethi tells them that Gopi and Kokila have gone to Anita's room.
- Both Rashi and Urmila are standing outside Anita's door, trying to listen, but they can't.
- Inside Anita's room, Kokila is keeping a competion between Anita and Gopi, as to who can prove to be a better daughter-in-law. Hence they're first task is to impress the elders of the family. Kokila says that she knows her Gopi will make her proud, but she wants Anita to know that too, hence the fair deal.
- I guess a vase breaks outside, and UrShi run away by the time Kokila opens the door.
Precap- Rashi and Urmila are in the kitchen, playing the nailpolish kalakari so that Anita can lose the first competition. But Gopi sees them, and tells them she doesn't want to win by cheating.