Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Heisenberg

... I'm God, there is no higher authority than myself.

🤣🤣🤣

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg

... I'm God, there is no higher authority than myself.

Why don't you become a mod on the forum? Life will be much easier for me! 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I am good. How are you and are you done with university ? Yup watching French open and praying for Federer 😃

I'm good! Relaxing on Memorial weekend..come tuesday I'll regret this big time 😆 I wish I was done..3 more weeks and then summer is here...for 2 weeks 😆 Back to classes after that..

Me too :D I hope he wins this one :) Been too long since Federer won a grand slam.
I saw the Avengers! It was really good! I enjoyed it a lot..my parents not so much 😆 So now I'm waiting for TDKR. Prometheus looks interesting. Oh and I really wanna watch the best exotic marigold hotel 😆

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I'm good! Relaxing on Memorial weekend..come tuesday I'll regret this big time 😆 I wish I was done..3 more weeks and then summer is here...for 2 weeks 😆 Back to classes after that.. Me too :D I hope he wins this one :) Been too long since Federer won a grand slam. I saw the Avengers! It was really good! I enjoyed it a lot..my parents not so much 😆 So now I'm waiting for TDKR. Prometheus looks interesting. Oh and I really wanna watch the best exotic marigold hotel 😆

Summer vacation is only for 2 weeks ??😲. Well Federer winning will be epic but mote than that I don't want Djokovic to win that's for sure 😆.

I have already marked my calender for Prometheus and TDKR 😃
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Why don't you become a mod on the forum? Life will be much easier for me! 😆

for that, you need a clean record.. and my record is anything but clean 😆... although things would be very different if I was a mod, for the better ofcourse 😆

anyways, i'm hitting the sack now.. goodnight all :)