Posted: 11 years ago
omg all d chapters were fab
i read it all in 1 go phewww
it was amazing
plz update soon n plzzz pm me when u update
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow i loved An old passion i was totaly glued to it can you please pm me when you write the next chapter i can't wait. hehehe
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have just read the whole FF now, from the prologue up till chapter 14!

It is so so so amazing!

Can't wait to read more!

Fantastic!

Well done 👏
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
My new thread reached 18 pages and the mods forgot to shift it ti fan fictions forum😆 ... me very happy... thanks everyone for your awesome comments😃
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Chapter Fifteen

Fortunately for Ayush Arnav was just right beside Khushi to catch Ayush before he fell. Somethings never change, Khushi is still Khushi, the clumsy girl. He wondered if their kids will have  permanent bumps on their head from all the time their mom is going to drop them. He'd make sure the whole house is carpeted by foam carpet so that the babies remain safe. Come to think of it, it would be advantageous for Khushi too. The way she falls all the time. What the hell was he thinking? He is yet to woo his wife back, they have entered into another mindless contact (man it's good that khushi is not good with business, they keep making contracts but they NEVER sign any documents. If she was the CEO of AR they'd have surely lost the company by now) and he is thinking about bumps on non-existing babies heads. It reminded him of the child they never had. Khushi lost it due to depression. It is all my damn fault. I'll make it up. I'll shower her with happiness. I can't bring it back but I'll make sure to fill this room with babies if she wanted.

Two things Arnav was sure of 

1.     He'd fill her life with happiness. Not a single drop of tear will fall from her eyes ever again. Never!!

2.     He'd make sure she never left him. She is his and will remain such always.

While Arnav was thus otherwise preoccupied Khushi could not believe the sight in front of her. 

It was as if the past one and a half years didn't exist at all. She was greeted in the door by the sound of wind chime, her one. The room was exactly same as she had left it that time. Her salman khan poster, the half pink half black bedsheet, the stars now positioned at the middle. She went to the closet to find her dresses neatly placed there. Arnav must have sneaked to the guest  room and got the clothes from there. A large pic of them closely hugging each other now hung over their bed. The picture was taken three weeks earlier before she left.

How did Arnav still have all this stuff? Didn't he destroy anything that had to do with her after she left?

As if answering her silent question Arnav answered "I destroyed everything that reminded me of you Khushi but I couldn't destroy your stuff. I tried but it was not possible of me. They were in the store room. Sorry I was late today to pick you up but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect, just the way it was before you came back"

"I wanted to show you how our life could be if you just gave me a chance" Arnav said pointing at the picture. "We could be like that again Khushi if you just opened your heart a little" 

Khushi could feel her treacherous heart race as Arnav took her hand and guided her to the poolside.

As expected Arnav had returned it to its original form. Her breath hitched. It had been her favorite place.

"I know you loved this place Khushi"

"It's funny how much money you have to destroy and also to rebuild at aan moment's instant"

Arnav chuckled "Well yeah money helps"

"Could you please leave me alone for a moment please"

Arnav didn't want to but he knew Khushi probably wanted to spend some time alone so he took ayush and left.

She sat on the lounger and started crying. She thought she had it in her to forgive him but she just couldn't get over her hurt. It simply hurt too much. She knew Arnav was trying his best, she knew he truly regretted but it was not enough? When he had touched her hand half of her wanted to grasp onto it and half of her wanted to shrug it off due to disgust. How could she love the person who practically ruined her life and how could she hate the guy for whom she could risk her life again and again.

No!! She didn't owe him anything but she owed herself another chance. She was going to give him another chance for herself. If she didn't find it in her heart to forgive him then she'd leave this time for good.

After spending a moment contemplating she decided to go downstairs and spend some time with the family members. It wasn't a shocker that Arnav was outside the room hovering, she kind of expected it. He looked at her to see how she reacted to all this but her face was impassive. Hate, anger, emotions he could deal with but how was he supposed to deal with this!!!

Khushi went to the living room and sat with payal, anjali and nani.Arnav while acting very subtle sat down on another sofa with a newspaper. He acted like he was very busy reading the newspaper whle actually he was engrossed in every minute detail of Khushi. For his Khushi starved eyes this was like a paradise. Her laughing, ayush on her lap, chatting away with their family. What more could he ask??

After a while the family members left them alone saying they had to go to a party that neither Arnav nor Khushi knew about.

Khushi went to the from and started arranging the already very arranged cupboard. Arnav followed suit and sat on the recliner working on his laptop. Each deep in thought. Arnav knew he should talk with khushi, make her understand but he was never good with words. He'd probably say something that will make matter worse. He was good with actions and action was something he was not allowed to do this whole month. Now how the hell was he supposed to convince her of his love!!!

There was an awkward silence between them...

Finally it was night time...

Arnav had been sex starved for the past one and a half years. Just looking at Khushi was making him hard. He didn't know how he was going to stay away from Khushi while sleeping in the same bed. It was becoming more and more painful for him. Arnav desperately needed a cold shower before going to bed.

After spending ten agonizing but very much needed minutes in the shower he finally came out. He was literally freezing. 

Khushi saw him coming out of the bathroom shivering. She accidentally brushed her hand against his and it felt as if they were made of ice.

"Why is your hands freezing??"

"Uhhh... I don't know what you are talking about"

Thoroughly embarrassed he walked out from there.

For the first time in one and a half years Khushi had a full blown smile. She couldn't stop chuckling. [//like the one she had when she first met NK//]

She understood very well why ASR needed a cold shower. 

If Arnav had seen her smile like this he'd have taken a cold shower every hour to see her smile.

Finally they settled down for the night with a wall of pillows between them.

It was dawn and Khushi was very much in the arms of her husband. Her one leg was placed above his , her hand on his chest and head on his arms. It might look like Arnav had thrown the pillows on the floor and pulled her to him but actually it was Khushi. She didn't even realize when she subconsciously snuggled up against him. It felt so good and so right to both of them. 

While Khushi was deep in her sleep Arnav was a stiff rock. What is he going to do? If he touched her it would be violating the contract? What if she accused him of making a move at her? If he didn't touch her frankly he was going to die. Why the hell did she have to come all over him!!! There is a limit to what a man can tolerate.

How was it guys? Please like and leave a comment.

If you guys have twitter then add me  www.twitter.com/SamiyaTasmeen

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
bnvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. waiting for the next part
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is a limit to what a man can tolerate.--🤣 ya ya..we all knw dat arnav😉
poor man😛 he must b hvng a real hard tym cntrolling himslf😆 more cold showers r needed,right dude😛
his gesture of keepin her thngs intact was really touching..i hope he succeeds in his mission..all d bst arnie!!Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
PriyaLove thumbnail
no touching! this is 30 days (nayika) all over again! only arshi isn't COMPLETELY natural! but who cares! what's arnav gonna do? it's day 1 out of 30 and i can see some arms wrapped around khushi in the next chapter. great stuff!

-Nikki-
xx
Edited by PriyaLove - 11 years ago