How long it will last?..akshi..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Akshat..meenakshi two different personality..

One has that junoon to always win and he is the best..he has ambition..

The other came to achieve a dream along to get a better life for her family but not with that rage of winning by hook or crook..

Hurdles coming in her way from day one..days passing by in other words her life becoming more complicated …her life is exposed through the media from the simple slum girl begging for a chance to now involved in  a love life..someone else is crafting her life journey In the academy  and it will continue until she gets the title of dancing star..in the process she will lose a lot to achieve that title..kuch paane ke liye kuch khona parta hein..

Akshat who did not even notice meenakshi in the beginning is now in love..he has cheated, leaking her choice of song to karishma..then came sameer issue and next he is all guilty .. with time akshat is donning the image of the most caring and good guy towards meenakshi..suddenly voila he has feeling for her.. he got carried away by anger and at the wrong place..wrong timing..confessed his love..for him he is in love and nothing matters ..

Meenakshi first time getting the attention of someone..started to get a level of comfort with akshat..wants to be with him ...a total crush …a love confession and she is putting it on the balance and thinking of the pros and cons of this relationship …how it may not work.. an adamant guy who has found new love will not let go..he is only thinking of now ..we are in love..

The future of this relationship is somehow predictable.it will be a lot of testing time for them..first meenakshi's mother..will she be at fault to give her two cents to her daughter?..how much badnaami ..humiliation she will take In the outer world..first the kiss and now love..her anger will be justified as who has more reputation to lose meenakshi not akshat…she allowed her to be here for her dream not to be involved in a relationship which may have no future.. akshat parents too will soon come in the picture.will they accept meenakshi a slum girl as their son GF?..here it will be a clash of social background..

Another question will akshat stand by meenakshi in these testing time or leave her hand.?.we must not forget new love..crush.infatuation start to fade with time..akshat is not as mature as angad..he is more grounded than akshat..whereas there is still that childishness in akshat.. now this is a dancing competition ..will DC not use this factor to test akshi love ?...once his junoon of winning comes back, I can see him not to back step to let meenakshi win the title of dancing star.his ego will come back and I'm the best..i cant see akshat compromising on this knowing his attitude.he can mellow down with meenakshi around but the other shade of his personality is still there.if he can get irked by his bro winning best Jodi .his own blood then meenakshi  may  not to be spared too in the future...

For now everything will be beautiful in the beginning but as time flies things will start to change ..will this  relationship be one which will last to till death do us apart?..is akshat really meenakshi's apt lifepartner or someone else ?..will akshat be with her once she gets the title and working for a better life..?..lots of questions about this relationship because we cant tag it as the perfect one for now...

I feel its going to be Love.Break up..Zindagi ..how meenakshi takes her life in hand and emerge a winner keeping her trueself through all these hurdles and testing time...its to be seen in the future..

One person though doing all this for his TRP will always be  in the shadow with her..DC ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How long Askhat-Meenakshi will last, will depend on the real TRP giving viewers 😊 Quite an irony. I wish the stories don't get derailed because of TRPs.

Akshat is a good soul despite all his quirks and insecurities. He did steal the song but only because he thought Meenakshi is going to win via cheating and not because of a fair competition. What makes one fall in love and fall out of love cannot be defined or explained.

One may fall in love within 5 min while one may not despite living together for decades.

Each relationship is tested and it evolves and goes through infinite changes and the same will happen with Akshat and Meenakshi. May be they won't be a couple, may be they will have a small break-up, and may be nothing can shake their love -- the coming-up episodes will be fun to watch.

A very well written post. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for reply and nice POV..

The beginning of all relationship is always happy and exciting but yes there is the testing time also in the future..

Here its definite for akshi ..

its to be seen if both stand by each other and confront each hurdles together or If both starts thinking differently and not as "we" then its surely break up..major factors will  play a part in this two opposite personality relationship...

will they survive it or not?..future epi will tell us..surely it will be interesting to watch..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hm good topic savee... i feel too early to see depth of this relationship..so far it is love created by circumstances..two people in together,close always ,close body contact,dance on romantic tunes,a immature guy...a anari girl...result infatuation..that is what it is ..and yes If it is true love it may help them grow ..otherwise it Will fizzle out ...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

hm good topic savee... i feel too early to see depth of this relationship..so far it is love created by circumstances..two people in together,close always ,close body contact,dance on romantic tunes,a immature guy...a anari girl...result infatuation..that is what it is ..and yes If it is true love it may help them grow ..otherwise it Will fizzle out ...

Perect Analysis Sami...  I agree with you...
This is how the couples are making and breaking in reality world now... they become friends during their stay / tenure of their reality show but will loose out the tempo once they come out of that show...

Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good analysis Saveeta.. agree with yeaa Akshat and Meenakshi are not the perfect couple and agree with @ an12345678.. too there couple /jodi depends on what the trp says.. 

I was hopin that DC would fall for Meenakshi in this whole role of Playing a god" guess as it will be as you said  Love.Break up..Zindagi .!!
Nupsdips thumbnail

Very good analysis made..Your post highlights many realistic aspects,which need to be pondered...
shreya1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written
i hope dere relatnshp is nt jst an infatuatn. .
Dey r perfct 2gadr
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am i the only one that is still not able to like meenakshi with akshat...i mean they have zilch chemistry...i feel that her and dc light up the screen...they have so much chemistry...just break these two up already...lol...dont kill me folks ...just my opinion...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

am i the only one that is still not able to like meenakshi with akshat...i mean they have zilch chemistry...i feel that her and dc light up the screen...they have so much chemistry...just break these two up already...lol...dont kill me folks ...just my opinion...

I go by what u say.. But this story is made by DC so we have to travel by that.. I agree with the BOLD part !! Its dynamite for me 😃