spamming taking place - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I understand Bipin but its very irritating to come to a forum and find 7-8 pages full of trash. Then one gets into a war mood to clean that pile of junk out. By the time one is through with all that, the only thing to do is to log off and swear to stay away from the forum for considerable time. In all of that what suffers is the forum.

Originally posted by Chitrashi

I understand Bipin but its very irritating to come to a forum and find 7-8 pages full of trash. Then one gets into a war mood to clean that pile of junk out. By the time one is through with all that, the only thing to do is to log off and swear to stay away from the forum for considerable time. In all of that what suffers is the forum.

i agree with you  chitrashi on this when one experiences something like this

it js completely ruins the  mood and one dont even feel like discussion the show anymore 

same is the problem with the love,friendships forum infact it has became headquarter of spammer the spammers their spam our discussion topics too ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by Bipin2012

meli js once check the love,friendships forum it has became a headquarter of spammers 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/211

Got the GM to ban this person too:)

There a lot of fake profiles in the IPKKND and EHMMBH forums. They keeep spamming, I dun get what they are trying to gain by that .. ! Please do something. Trace their IP address and block them .. !
^^Sia, you can PM the IDs to the respective forums Mods..they are active and will do the needful.
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Aahaana

Nadii logs in once in 10 days. And you may ban 1 id, this person immediately creates another. Unless there is a whole continent of spammers who are suddenly enamored by the handle "Deeto" and its variants. My question is why can't IP be blocked?

hey dear,
I guess spammers are using proxy hence we cant block..it will affect other member in that area as well and many of the spammers are autobot. They create new IPs daily even if the IPs are blocked.

Nadi is active and do log in daily but we cant expect her to be online 24/7, esp during weekend as we all got a life outside IF. But you can PM the IDs to any GMs to get it banned because only the GM and admins got the rights to ban:)
Aahaana
sendng pm to GM dnt hav any effect..i hav pmd twice to one f them abt 2 weeks before..and til nw the pms r unreaded. I can see that GM is active everyday and even i hv pmd her when she is online..
If you can..then pls tel GM to open those pm and take appropriate action pls..

CFC is again spammed..pl remove them..