Posted: 11 years ago
thr is alot of spamming taking place in celebrity fan club section pls have a look mods

Its happening in most of the forum and they keep creating new accounts to spam. Mostly is people from Tellynagari ðŸ¤¢
Yes spamming is happening everywhere in love,friendships forum these spammers ruined the discussion topic of mahi ak mystery completely by spammin in it.
I wonder Isn't there any cyber law which IF administration can use to stop such spammers from posting their links.
I mean these tellynagri peoples are openly advertising their links on IF every single day by creating new accounts.
They are hell irritating Sometimes they create usernames similar to viewbies and coolbies js not to get bann i think so.
Plz admin do something find some permanent way to stop these spammers.
Hey,

I have trashed the spams from the CFC forum. Its autobot so nothing much the mods can do apart from trying to trash, hopefully something can be done to prevent those spams:)
Can't we block the IP address of spammers? There are two who use the handle - Larasimmanx and Deeto who consistently spam all forum boards. Right now Larasimaanx has filled the first two pages of Satyamev Jayate forum with spamming threads. By afternoon it'll have increased to 6-7 pages.

last week I created a thread to ask for deletion of their posts on the SMJ forum. To my surprise my thread was deleted within 5 minutes but the threads of the spammers were allowed to exist as is.
Why is a step-motherly treatment given to SMJ forum? We've been facing an onslaught of spammers, regularly week after week, but no one seems to care about taking any action. After we raise a huge hue and cry and make a general nuisance of ourselves, someone will come and reluctantly clean the board. But there are no mods, and no one bothers to take any action till we raise a stink.
^^Hey, that person has been banned now..when Nadi is online, i am sure she will do the needful:)

meli js once check the love,friendships forum it has became a headquarter of spammers 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/211

Aahaana

Nadii logs in once in 10 days. And you may ban 1 id, this person immediately creates another. Unless there is a whole continent of spammers who are suddenly enamored by the handle "Deeto" and its variants. My question is why can't IP be blocked?
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Aahaana

Nadii logs in once in 10 days. And you may ban 1 id, this person immediately creates another. Unless there is a whole continent of spammers who are suddenly enamored by the handle "Deeto" and its variants. My question is why can't IP be blocked?

global moderators do block the IP's but the IP is such a thing which very easily available over the net

the spammers with the use of proxy IP's create the another account dont know what they want bt its really irritating ðŸ˜¡