Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rezevendous thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry but i still cant agree ... 

I totally dont expect a dhamaka in every episode.. Infact I have even posted a comment in the past that a little drag is allowed, after giving us some good episodes.. But dragging does not mean you fill the gaps with non sense fillers.. 

Really, do you think the cockroach scene made any sense.. Dont the characters deserve better than that ? 
And like someone mentioned in an earlier post, Dr.Mannan wanted to know if Manvi is having side affects, what happened to that .. Are they still not serious about CANCER ..

And then Virat gifted Manvi a CD, she was getting bored the whole day, she ended up playing chess (🤣) but she could not check out the CD gifted by Virat ..Why ?
And then Virat convinces his mom he is still very much in love with Manvi, but right now Manvi needs her best friend, nothing else.. Perfectly understandable, but now why is it required to repeatedly say "we are just friends" ?
Virat taking his career seriously, absolutely great 👏
But the convo between brothers was disturbing ..

Maybe the its time CVs pulled together the loose strings.. if they need some time, they can have some better filler, like they have done in the past.. But instead of bringing in too many new tracks, they must pull the old strings together and have a natural progress in the storyline..
I dont watch other shows, only because they are boring, it is no good execuse to accept such lame fillers, saying they are better than other shows..

To summarize, I want continuity in scenes, and I dont want too many parallel tracks.. All I want is for them to focus on the main aspect CANCER, and the rest of the story should naturally evolve around it .. I can wait as long as it takes for Virat to propose Manvi, but that should not mean we dont get to see their nok-jok's ..

Please dont feel offended, I have just tried to clarify my POV 😳
Edited by rezevendous - 11 years ago
luvnishal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u
but one doubt
how is dr manan going to play a role in virikas married life AGAIN? i dont think so
u did not say anything about virikas sudden wedding anniversary 

ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the behna scenes this week were almost all very good...but i wish the same could be said about everything else...the editing n the dialogues needs a lift really...
the virika scenes except yesterday's were just badly edited...n also viren's character should be redeemed big time...(well there was a hint yesterday...but still he doesn't bother to discuss dr manan's call with jeevika...beats me!)
 virat concentrating on his career is great..the virat vanshika convo was perfect...but the v-v convo yesterday?!😲...it made zero sense...why this going back n forth on "i love manvi"..."we are just friends"...stick 2 one n move on...confession is not needed now but virat's confusion is just not understood...
if they can cover these up...ehmmbh is way better than most other soaps running...
Edited by ita_04 - 11 years ago
siya803 thumbnail
cvs r doing justice with the title of the show
but still something was missing last week

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This may be random here but I'm not sure where to comment about it. It's about Virat and his current situation.

Many people have stated that it feels odd that Virat is now saying that he and Maanvi ate simply friends. However, we know he loves her and that hasn't changed. That was evident this week when he saw the side effects of her chemo. He said that he doesn't want to admit his love as Maanvi may feel it's pity rather than anything else, which is perfectly understandable.
His speech yesterday to Viren, was vague to say the least. He said more in what he didn't say than the words he actually said. This isn't the same guy that would get irritated when marriage and his career would come up, now he wants to provide for his future wife. Whoever that might be. *cough* Maanvi *cough*
ita_04 thumbnail
@pj...
virat's new found maturity is totally appreciated..infact when he had said.."i wanna b d best cuz manvi deserves the best"...that was a strong message...but yesterday's "i hope to provide for whoever is my wife" wasn't just vague..it was an example of pathetic dialogue writing...now virat has already confessed about his feelings to viren...infact all the mu drama between viren n jeevika n the ensuing accident..what were those?!
the cv's conviniently forget their own track to introduce new ones...virat needn't confess...needn't be overtly expressive of his love before jeevika but he didn't need to go back on what he had earlier said to viren...didn't make ne sense..
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reema I read this post yesterday and I thought I commented on it now I looked and no comments from me. Oops I have been trying to catch up with replies and posts and stuff because I have been behind cuz of exams so yesterday I had commented on so many posts I forgot which one I missed and which one was done.

I really hope what you are saying is true, I truly can't say anything because you never know what the CVs might do next. The anniversary thing has left me confused and I don't know what to say. Swamini clearly said it has almost been a year since Virika's wedding. The CVs can't think we are this stupid. Like some people said in another post, Manvi's b-day was not two days before the wedding, where did Karva Chauth, Diwali, V-V bros birthday, the death anniversaries all go?

There is just so many things wrong with the dialogues and storyline now that one right thing cannot make it up for me. This show is still my fave but I don't know how long that can be maintained. I am only watching the show for the fab four, storywise their is no consistency or logic anywhere. But like you had said in another post, EHMMBH is still better than all the other shows on Star Plus or any other channel so I come back to it.
Edited by loveleen12 - 11 years ago